SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Fun Mod] |UKMD| Spinner's Moderator Application

Spinner

Steam Account Name:  |UKMD| Spinner
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070734196/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hello, my name is Spinner and im 14 years old, I'm in year 9 and I have just finished exams. I have been part of the KZG Comunity for almost about a year now, I have played CSGO since it came out and just a few months ago I came across the combat surf server. Since that day, I have played on the KZG server as much as I can. I have lived in a lot of parts of the world, but when i used to live in Malaysia, I would tend to hop onto KZG's Combat Surf just to play and have some fun. Then when i moved to Australia, playing in the KZG servers was my favourite thing. Im a friendly guy who tries the best to not be annoying, I really try to be funny at all times, but sometimes a fail terribly.
I would love to be able to help this server in any possible way.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  ⬤ I have a good understanding of what's good and what's bad.
⬤ I have been playing CSGO since it came out, and before that, I used to play CSS.
⬤ My dad used to own a clan, and I've grown up seeing him take care of a server.
⬤ I know the rules.
⬤ I can tell what the punishments are for the different occasions.

I can always be a guy who anyone can come up to and ask for help, even when im not a member of the KZG staff team, I have always made sure that if anyone needs anything I am always there, and if i got the chance to be a part of the KZG team, then i would make sure that everyone and everything went well, and that all the other players are having a pleasant time, and a good experience in the servers.
I will try my best to show people that the KZG comunity is a good one and that when someone goes offline, they will feel happy and excited to join back the next day.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I have seen this server grow so big, and everyday when i come on, I see the people playing on it and having fun, even though sometimes some join just to make the experience worse and thats where i would like to help. I have seen this comunity grow a lot, and while the time passes, I have alerted an admin if there is a player ruining a good gaming experience that others are having. Im always trying my best to keep things positive, and i try my best to make sure that people can count on me, and feel good around me like i feel around them. I have played on the fun server for a big amount of time and i understand the rules of how everything works. Therefore, i just think that i could be a good adition to the Team.

Play-Time on Server Group:  2d 04:29h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  7pm to 9pm on mondays and wednesdays and then the rest of the weekdays from 5pm to 6:30 pm. Weekends from about 10 am to 4 pm, or from the afternoon to the night. (may vary)

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Skyprah and Wolfleader
Vouching Players:  Darknight and Phillip

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Spinner

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

I have doubts about you playing CSGO when it was released as you would have been 8 years old or younger, other than that your staff application is built well and I can see the amount of effort you put into it. 

+rep 

p.s if I find out you lied about when you started playing I will change to -rep 

thank you 

csgo came out in 2012 you would have been 7-8 at that time so you've been playing css when you were like 4 years olds or something lol?
good app efforts and can see you like the community thats great to see people like you. but I recommend you apply for a moderator rather than admin, we are desperate for solid decisive and competent admins who are old enough to experience decision making not just in the outside world also enough experience to know hackers, trolls, when to mute when to kick and most importantly when to ban. 

my 2 cents.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Hey guys! Thx for the reps, so I have been playing CSGO since it came out, you can check my profile. And for proof of me playing CSS since I’m 4, check out this link, with a vid of me  

Should answer your questions!

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

Looks like a very solid pick for a position in the Kill Zone Gaming team, i can really see from his application his heart is in the right place and he would do whats best for KZG in the future

+rep

25 minutes ago, Spinner said:

Hey guys! Thx for the reps, so I have been playing CSGO since it came out, you can check my profile. And for proof of me playing CSS since I’m 4, check out this link, with a vid of me  

Should answer your questions!

impressive, better than what i am now lmao

+rep

played on 1v1 server for an hour just now and spoke about everything KZG and seems super committed to making a positive impact on the fun mod server. super mature for age and I believe a capable staff member. 

720462_101.png

Damn. Kinda nice to actually see someone put effort into an application for like the first time in over a year. I have never seen you ingame but afer reading this application I can see you definitely have potential in this community. 

+rep

latest?cb=20111128052231

if this app isnt accepted for the age limit, I will vouch for spinner as a MOD. he took the time to help me figure out a cheater in AIM already.

49 minutes ago, BuLLee said:

if this app isnt accepted for the age limit, I will vouch for spinner as a MOD. he took the time to help me figure out a cheater in AIM already.

yeah surely just let this get past and give him moderator... ( or rename it ? )

Currently there are only 2 admins on server including myself. would be nice for moderators as admins are not always online :D 

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

2 hours ago, Wolfleader said:

yeah surely just let this get past and give him moderator... ( or rename it ? )

Currently there are only 2 admins on server including myself. would be nice for moderators as admins are not always online :D 

totally agree mate, not sure why no one applies for moderator.

4 hours ago, BuLLee said:

totally agree mate, not sure why no one applies for moderator.

tbh i would rather him moderator as it is a good way to learn. In stead of diving straight into the deep end. Moderator would be good as most of the time he would only need to mute,gag and silence players.

But hey thats my 2 cents :D 

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

Hey @BuLLee @Wolfleader I really don’t mind getting accepted as moderator instead of admin. As long as I can make a difference, it is all I want. Just waiting for being accepted and then I’m fine with being put as mod instead of admin. Thx for all the reply’s though!

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

• skyprah locked this topic