SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

✘☾ JaYDawG ☽✘'s Unban Appeal

J-DawG

Steam Account Name: ✘☾ JaYDawG ☽✘
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:210733807

Server Group: SCOUTZnKNIVEZ 
Server:  1v1 Arenas

Date / Time of Ban: 3 Years ago if not longer!

Admin that Punished You: good question?

Reason for Ban: I was Using a Legit cheat on an alternative account To test the skill off the staff in the Server to see if they would pick up on it.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Sorry i was not able to provide the smurf's link as it would be logged in on my old laptop nor will i be able to pin point who banned me all i know is i am IP banned.
I'm not going to be beg to be un-banned As i don't beg all i can do is ask an Hope for the best i'v had " skyprah " an other KZG staff on my Friends list have even Joined skyprah in a casual lobby I don't cheat as off any more would never touch another cheat again.. It's not only boring but not fair on other cheaters .. only reason i was caught out in KZG the first time because i was bhoping around fast af n prefiring most corners.. " all to test the staff " i would never off spinned botted Because even i know that After nearlly 5000 hours on the game not to do that not fair on others..

I would consider donating to the server here an there an helping out if i could

you were banned early this year in January not 3 years ago. I think I banned you for scripting and walling/or/botting.
thats the easiest  appeal to reject under that reason. goodluck lol.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

• panthA locked this topic