SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL (includes Easy,Beginner and Hard surf)] Fumzy's Administrator Application

Fumzy

Steam Account Name:  Fumzy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59485849

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hi, my name is Stephen and i'm 19 from Brisbane. I quite enjoy motorbike riding, surfing (irl), skating, cycling, among other things. I obviously enjoy interacting with others and helping others in need when asked or seen in distress. I'm basically the kennyS of surf.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Some out of the many qualities that I would bring to KZG is determination, experience, friendliness, and a lot of help. I am literally always helping others out on the server. I can start a convo and I know how to end one very quickly :). I may not seem like a serious person which is overthrown by my friendliness but as staff I would take it very serious.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I greatly believe that I deserve to be apart of the Killzone Gaming's staff team as well as play the role of Admin as many people who play on the surf beginner (I always play on that, many of the other staff play on easy etc so I would be a great asset to that too). Back to my main point ^, many of the people on the server would agree that I am always helping others with surfing or technical things (Everyone knows me as "Surf Coach Fumzy"). I've also been on the staffing team of ZTS & Mythical Gaming (Both great communities that have died). I believe you need an extra Admin on Surf Beginner as that's where people need help most and often needing to turn to an Admin or someone with great knowledge to help them (I'm a wise man). I am also very easy to talk to and I am always friendly unless there is banter going on, then I will jump into that action. I can make the server become alive with just the soothing of my voice when it gets very quiet. I also stopped playing comp and casual back in 2016. So all I literally play are servers such as KZG Surf and AIM. I also consider myself a visionary, so I have many ideas for the server and future updates and addons to the server. I am considerate of others and know how to act in different situations. So yeah I could probs write a lot more but i'd need a book for that. If Admin is out of my reach, mod would be very appreciated as well.

Play-Time on Server Group:  2 Days, 51 Hours     (Also yeah i know I lack on the forums part, but I believe and others may agree that the more important stuff is ingame. But If I do get accepted then obviously there will be reason to be active here as well.)
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Many people there will see me there in the mornings, afternoons and at night. So yeah i'm pretty active since i've graduated school like 2 weeks ago and only working a casual job. So I have a lot of time to put into helping others and the server itself.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  yung stuk, RiceGod, Lemur, Pache, Pyrowaste, Jay, HP Deskjet

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Fumzy

5 hours ago, Fumzy said:

+rep 

-best person to talk to on kzg

- Is very helpful to new and up and coming players

best surf choach btw xD

Im gonna chuck a +1, ive heard you're a good guy and i appreciate the effort you put into your application. However i havent seen much of you on easy and hard surf, id suggest showing your face on there a bit more, as surf admins are expected to be active across all kzg surf servers (excluding combat).

• 2 weeks later...
  • .deX locked this topic