SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM (includes 1v1,Casual,FFA,Retakes,Executes)] Green's Moderator Application

Green

Steam Account Name:  Green
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/xxxgreenxxx/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am from New Zealand and counter strike is one of my favourite games, along with rocket league. I play all sorts of sports and I am friendly. I usually come and play on KZG servers to warmup for competetive play.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I usually play on Retakes and I have noticed that there is almost never any admins on the servers, and it could change as people do troll and people do go AFK regularly. I could make a change on these servers by being active and making sure the server isn't full of trolls etc.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I deserve to be part of the KZG Staff team because I believe I can make a difference in the servers I play in. I also want to make the experience for new comers on the servers to be great! Also I have no beef with anyone on the KZG servers and I don't like to provoke anyone.

Play-Time on Server Group:  14:22:19 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I usually play when ever I play CS:GO, I play on most Wednesdays and Thursdays and every second weekend as my parents are divorced and I can't exactly play due to other reasons.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  -
Vouching Players:  No one :(

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Hey Green. 

Normally after a short while of your application, we judge whether or not you can become staff. Unfortunately, I think you have fallen victim of not having or knowing the current staff. In saying this, a vouch has been given to you that carries great weight with it and so your application won't be denied at this point but will remain open.

My biggest suggestion to having your application successful is to get to know not only the community you wish to oversee but the staff you will be doing that with. Getting to know them on our discord, Teamspeak and in-game is going to be your greatest tool in ensuring you pass.

Hey thanks for the reply, I totally understand where you coming from, and I will try to get to know the community more; as that being said I don't see/know the staff on retakes and maybe you could help :)

Regards Ben 

On 12/12/2018 at 1:51 PM, Green said:

Hey thanks for the reply, I totally understand where you coming from, and I will try to get to know the community more; as that being said I don't see/know the staff on retakes and maybe you could help :)

Regards Ben 

Chuck as all some pm's on discord, we'll be happy to play some cs with you to get to know you.

Bones

• 3 weeks later...

Denied.

Please reapply in the coming months, be sure to keep playing on our servers, integrating yourself with the community and more importantly the staff.

• panthA locked this topic