SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM (includes 1v1,Casual,FFA,Retakes,Executes)] Fizzifantaa's Administrator Application

FizziFantaa

Steam Account Name:  Fizzifantaa
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198192918643/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm Fun, friendly and super nice

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  What i'll be bringing to Killzone is a very person friendly server where no one will have a go at each other, I'll be making sure that no one is afk and a lot of times when im playing there isnt any admins on, and i mainly play this everyday when i get the chance.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Well i think i should be apart of the team is because we need more admins on more often, and like i said i play this more than comp and causal. I love this server its the only server i play on.

Play-Time on Server Group:  4d 13:30h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  i play on this server everyday and mainly up to 1-6 hours a day

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Yassuo

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

NEUTRAL

I dont see you talk much when youre on, as active as you are, so more vocality will be great when you're on. After all, this is for the admin position

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

Application unsuccessful.

Suggest you try to contact and play with more of the current admins and try to win their vouches. Being active on the servers is only one part of becoming staff.

• panthA locked this topic