SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL (includes Easy,Beginner and Hard surf)] KenK's Moderator Application

KenK

Steam Account Name:  KenK
Steam ID: 76561198160300794

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I play a lot of CSGO (mainly skill surf on KZG servers) almost everyday when im not at work. im a nice all rounder sort of guy, when im not gaming im working casual in a large retail store (Officeworks) or volunteering in a op shop.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I'm Good at following rules and orders, i respect for others (especially staff members), also as mentioned in description a really nice guy

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I would like to help make a more enjoyable and fun environment on skill surf servers, by being able to do something against abusive (i.e. racist, mocking or insulting others kind of players)/Mic Spammers by warning and/or punishing them, thus making the server much more friendly and enjoyable

Play-Time on Server Group:  30 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Almost everyday during hours that im not working usually around 4-6 hours in total each day, usually free before 5pm and after 9pm till 2am 

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  None yet

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by KenK

• 2 weeks later...
  • .deX locked this topic