SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL (includes Easy,Beginner and Hard surf)] [T9X]Hades's Administrator Application

[T9X]Hades

Steam Account Name:  [T9X]Hades
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:198939961

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hey names Dallas I got by the name of Hades. I first started playing the cs franchise when I was 6 on my old steam account I had over 6800+ hours on css and 3000+ hours on csgo. I love to have fun and I love other players to have fun aswell when I'm around cause after all we get the game to have fun.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I have years of experience with the cs franchise + surf, I have also had previous servers of my own aswell as admin on alot of servers over the years but mainly for Mr. Community back in the day when it was a thing. I have been known sometimes to be a no fun person cause I stop players from being toxic and abusing each other but the end of the day is KZG is pretty much a family friendly server we have underage players who come on to enjoy themselves. I'm a fun guy to play with and be around in general when but when rules get broken its time to turn off the fun and get serious as rules are there for a reason.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I have a great history on being a admin over the years my older brother taught me alot as he use to host servers alot aswell. I spend all my time on beginner surf whenever I get on the computer and sometimes rarely play a game of comp before going back to surf. I reckon I deserve to be part of killzone gamings staff team as I could become a good edition to the team not just as a admin but in helping out with servers or even pretty much beta testing new servers.

Play-Time on Server Group:  20hours 18 minutes and 25 seconds
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Pretty much everyday till I go to bed or smoke break. sorry that I didn't add time just pretty hard to estimate it when its all mixed up

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Psycho

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

• 2 weeks later...

Denied due to not meeting application reqs , please feel free to reapply when you have  2 vouching staff members.

Edited by .deX

• .deX locked this topic