SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Spunno's Unban Appeal

Spunno

Steam Account Name: Spunno
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:1765955

Server Group: MINIGAMES 
Server:  Minigames

Date / Time of Ban: last year some time

Admin that Punished You: Skyprah

Reason for Ban: I am unaware of why i was firstly banned, but i did ban evade and continued to ban evade until i stopped in janurary

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I believe i should be unbanned because it has been a sufficient amount of time to reflect my poorly made decisions within the killzonegaming community, i apologize to everyone who i annoyed and "trolled" I have changed and a completely reformed person

+1 even though spunno is the biggest dud au / nz i rekon he should be given one last chance to prove himself as its been quite some time since he was banned.

• Like 1

- nysm -

- MG | Combat surf | Jailbreak -

- Jailbreak Staff -

- 76561198204235404 -

VFXEW7G.png

NEUTRAL - I don't know if Spunno is telling the truth because he is a pathological lier. He is apparently "reformed" which I can hardly believe. 

- Macgregor  

2 hours ago, PapiMac said:

NEUTRAL - I don't know if Spunno is telling the truth because he is a pathological lier. He is apparently "reformed" which I can hardly believe. 

- Macgregor  

I understand people may be a bit suspicious, i am not a pathological "lier" but i have changed.

Thanks anyway, -spunno

Edited by Spunno

+1 his voice is deeper than his morals within his life. I doubt spunno would do anything that would give him the risk of being banned. Spunno is a great individual and would be an amazing character to bring back into kzg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic