SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

sabbaths's Unban Appeal

sabbaths

Steam Account Name: sabbaths
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:455623146

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  1v1 Arenas

Date / Time of Ban: 7/12/2018 12:28am

Admin that Punished You: skyprah

Reason for Ban: "multi-hack"

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I literally don't hack, I'm just better than everyone else, so they get salty and report me...

Lol I played against him a few times, I beat him a few times too. He just has good aim and game sense, he isn't hacking. Please unban this guy, he is one of the few competent opponents that actually give me a challenge.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Pile of poo 1

Played against the guy multiple times. Decent aim and game sense. Never once suspected him of hacking. I really think you should unban the kid.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Pile of poo 1

Don't unban this kiddo, has tell tale signs of a cheater.. Goes from bot to god every now and then. Also goes reporting me for walling, to calling me shit (aka how cheaters talk_

(I later reported him for giving false info aswell as suspected cheating) 45464539D484118CDC5742BC8E89A93D2D7D7E8A

209019_201.png

8 minutes ago, Moon said:

Don't unban this kiddo, has tell tale signs of a cheater.. Goes from bot to god every now and then. Also goes reporting me for walling, to calling me shit (aka how cheaters talk_

(I later reported him for giving false info aswell as suspected cheating) 45464539D484118CDC5742BC8E89A93D2D7D7E8A

nothing about this proves that i cheat. i'm just better than you, everyone can vouch for me

On 07/12/2018 at 2:24 PM, sabbaths said:

Steam Account Name: sabbaths
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:455623146

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  1v1 Arenas

Date / Time of Ban: 7/12/2018 12:28am

Admin that Punished You: skyprah

Reason for Ban: "multi-hack"

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I literally don't hack, I'm just better than everyone else, so they get salty and report me...

why am i still banned chiefs

Do you have video proof of him hacking, i.e a video or demo? If not, you can not prove that he is in fact hacking and as such have no grounds to ban him. If you fail to reply I will assume I am correct and that you do not proof (saying, " I saw him" isn't proof).

I don't have any evidence besides this; Every time i tried to shoot at him my crosshair was moving around more than if i was shooting at other people. 

Sorry Sabaths mate, but you cheat and thats the end of it. 

If you get unbanned I'll be surprised lol must have sucked up to the admins if your sadest ass gets unbanned.... 

209019_201.png

your the one using anti aim.

also why you only play 1v1, if your aim is "so good" then why don't play esea or faceit...? 

You don't play them because their anti cheat is better than the one kzg uses..

Edited by Moon

209019_201.png

you literally have no idea what youre talking about, i have played both faceit and esea in the past. i use 1v1 servers as a warmup/past-time. 

So why is your steam account level 5?

Your not doing your self any favours..

Also I know how to tell if someone isnt legit.. And you classify as not legit. glhf getting unbanned fool, if you some how get unbanned, I'll keep reporting you ever time you raise my suspisions, So if i was you I'd just cut this ban as a loss and move on... 

209019_201.png

IM LITERALLY JUST BETTER THAN YOU, YOUR EVIDENCE WAS THAT YOU CANT AIM LOLOLOL

"I know how to tell if someone isnt legit.. And you classify as not legit" HAHAHAHAHA

• skyprah locked this topic