SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Got banned

Doop

@panthA is your server manager, he will make a decision :)

Player Doop

Steam ID STEAM_1:1:96532607
Steam3 ID [U:1:193065215]
Steam Community 76561198153330943
Invoked on 12-08-18 00:29
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Banned by Admin CONSOLE
Banned from ♚ KZG | Retakes #1 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/R...
Total Bans No previous bans
Blocked (4) Doop, Doop, Doop, Doop

looks like you were banned on a smurf and your main account was treated as a duplicate then got banned automatically.
when did you first get banned, or what was your smurf steam id? I can look into it

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

i actually dont even know why i got banned in surf. And i dont even know when i first got banned , all i did was open the game , go to some retakes and then couldnt join

post your smurf/alt steam ID here mate i will look into it

Edited by BuLLee

you have an original ban, and this account was a duplicate ban. it is IMPOSSIBLE to get an auto dup ban without an original ban. maybe your memory failed you but this ain't gonna be unbanned until we know what was the original account which was banned. I have a feeling you are hiding something?

found nothing on that account. sorry mate you will stay banned if you can't find any more, you said you know that you had no more accounts and just today you remembered another one. try find more accounts so I can check them for ya, otherwise the ban will stay on unfortunately for you.

the Doop account tells us there are more accounts linked to the ban, I am only trying to help you. I will have to dig deeper to find them if you can't list them all

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted.

Having a closer look at the bans and accounts involved, seem all to be unrelated. The original ban was 5+months before the subsequent duplicates started, and nearly a full 12 months before Doop was caught in the crossfire.

In the future Doop, please post your threads in the appropriate section. This is an unban appeal and belongs here.

Edited by panthA

• panthA locked this topic