SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] ⛄ɖș₥⛄'s Moderator Application

niratt

Steam Account Name:  ⛄ɖș₥⛄
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SqueakyWhale

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I like to be a positive, nice and funny person to be around, I'm pretty well known on the server.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I bring fun and joy to Killzone Gaming as one of my favourite servers is Fun ultimate because of the community.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I think that a important role consists of nice,funny and positive thoughts and nice compliments, And i happened to have those aspects, and I personally think I would perfectly fit the role as a moderator on the fun ultimate server. And I like to help the community in any way and making sure people still enjoy the server. I love playing and messing around for a good time and encouraging new players to communicate to others and not to be shy but to get them to put themselves out there whether their good at the game or not but just to have fun with the nice community! I like to believe that everyone has a unique capability. I like to prevent people who insult others or say racist words or just be racist in general. I also think the people who insult others and being racist or and kind of bullying and just showing their true colours and that their trust or reputation goes down and I wouldn't be able to trust that person as much as I use to. And once you do something wrong you can't gain that trust back just like that.

Play-Time on Server Group:  45 Hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I'm usually on every afternoon on Counter-Strike-Global-Offensive either having a comp but most likely on the Fun ultimate server.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Spinner , Darknight , Sog , Sho07er , Phillip

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

• 4 weeks later...
  • panthA locked this topic