SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Fun Mod] phillip's Moderator Application

Phillip

Steam Account Name:  phillip
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76941321

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hello ? My name is Phillip, I am 16 and I love playing CSGO and spend most of my time on KZG servers with my favourite being Fun.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  

I am a nice and positive person who loves chilling out on the server and always tries to help out the new players. I try to be as positive as I can to other people while still being honest. I enjoy playing the Fun server and understand its rules.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming:  

I have seen the Fun server grow so much with new players coming in each day, I try my best to be helpful and make new players' times on the server fun and also try to help the community become a less toxic environment. I believe I am able to tell the difference between a cheater and someone who is just good at the game and understand the consequences and punishments for their actions. Being a member who has played so much on the server, I understand the rules and the unique features of the server. By having this chance to become a moderator I feel like I can achieve more than just helping out the new players. KZG has given me hours and hours of fun and entertainment and I feel like I should give back by giving a hand to the community.

Play-Time on Server Group:  139 Hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Almost everyday
Weekdays - usually on every day from 4-6pm and 9-10pm
Weekends - usually free from 11am to 10pm

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Spinner
Vouching Players:  dsm, and others who I have requested

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Phillip
changing my application a little

810749_1002.png

I have known Phillip for a long while now, and i can tell you that he has always been a lot of help to the server, and community. Due to his experience, he certainly knows when  someone is hacking or just being good at the game. Phillip is someone that can be trusted, and he would help out the admins a lot since he's very active. 

+rep and I will definitely vouch for you! <3

Good luck.christmas candy Sticker by Chris Gannon 

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

When I heard that Phillip was going for staff on KZG I made an acount on the forums page just to be able to support him. The description he gave of himself from a secondary point of view is completely true, I genuinely believe that he will be able to do his job correctly and very well. I've known Philly for almost my entire time playing cs and I strongly think that he'd make a great edition to the KZG staff team, he's always on KZG from Fun Ultimate to Bhop to TTT. I very much think he'd fit right in and as a plus his voice will legit make your ears orgasm.

I have only known Phillip for a couple days now, But all i can say is Hes a good guy that you can joke around with, Also a very good player and definitely deserves to join the  Kzg Staff team

+rep

Kind Regards Aim, Sorry for a short response

Edited by AimOCE

nuetral right now.

I am nuetral as barely talks on his mic. I would encourage you to talk on your mic as without that it would be almost impossible to be an admin. Also stop findind map exploits. (iIts good to do (so we know exploits) but when there are 15+ people on they just copy and it gets out of hand haha. <3<3 

I would change it to a +1 if i saw you actively talking <3 

Also Trial Admins dont really count.

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

• 3 weeks later...

Wolfleader! Can definetely proove you wrong now! He has been talking on the mic more than ever, and has been showing very good knowledge over the server rules and how to answer questions. Keep it going man!

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

On 12/12/2018 at 10:33 AM, Wolfleader said:

I would change it to a +1 if i saw you actively talking <3 

I was on like 1-2hours ago on the fun server and he was using his mic

320148143_tenor(1).gif.cbc35eddbe7e39c41726d3d7dd9f4865.gif

76561198165700478.png

856120_1001.png.32fba070b2f90112925ff3f585dce2be.pngsig_856120_11_2_en.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search