SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM (includes 1v1,Casual,FFA,Retakes,Executes)] Twipel's Administrator Application

Twipel

Steam Account Name:  Twipel
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:244607826

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I have been an active part on KZG casual competitive as well as AIM 1v1 and having most of my hours on kzg, I know the regulars and the non regulars. I’m pretty calm and collected, am mature if the situation needs it, can come to proper conclusions and will be further focusing my time and effort into KZG.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I’m very reasonable, use my head and think about things instead of thinking irrationally and coming to a conclusion that needed more time to be thought about, I will listen to people’s suggestions and will help people when needed.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I think I deserve to be staff on the AIM servers because I’ve played kzg a lot, know about the ins and outs, understand how the staff work. I have qualities that will surely help the staff team and am really active in discord. I am prepared to work with staff and community members a like. I have helped staff find cheaters. I have great ideas for AIM. I also did suggest in discord that KZG could benefit from prime players only considering the fact of the recent update.

I have been playing KZG since around May this year. Also been a donator as well for almost that time frame too. KZG was going a good direction and considered it an amazing thing to try out and play. The players are nice (Obviously besides the toxicity) Admins and Moderators consider both sides before casting judgement (Unless its the undeniable hacker). I have felt like I have accomplished something either way if this application gets denied or accepted. Something I’ve wanted to do. I had considered a little while ago on becoming a boho staff to bring back KZ but had decided against it. Maybe in the future I will do that but not at the given time. I believe my skills could be better used as an AIM staff member and believe that I could make the community better.

Play-Time on Server Group: 

Casual Comp: http://www.killzonegaming.gameme.com/m/playerinfo/604820?uid=432acc23d14c4ab4d3783602c403fd18

1v1 Arena:

http://www.killzonegaming.gameme.com/m/playerinfo/553214?uid=8af9e54acf45b75cdb594f3c3f7ff332

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I’d like to say over 60/70 hours. Typically over an hour a session usually more.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  None at this given moment
Vouching Players:  qd, Zazer, Naga, Lucas

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Twipel
Just fixing up the steam id. First time I edited was just me fixing up s couple gramical errors and adding more people to the +rep. Changed age to 17

Good effort in application. Neutral

Your steam ID is STEAM_0:0:244607826, please correct this.

Twipel has just under 80 hours across the AIM servers, he probably knows the ins and outs.  I urge you to get to know some admins, some on Retakes could be helpful as well.

Message any of us on discord, we're all open to talk.

Cheers

On 15/12/2018 at 10:30 AM, B0nes said:

Good effort in application. Neutral

Your steam ID is STEAM_0:0:244607826, please correct this.

Twipel has just under 80 hours across the AIM servers, he probably knows the ins and outs.  I urge you to get to know some admins, some on Retakes could be helpful as well.

Message any of us on discord, we're all open to talk.

Cheers

Thank you very much and will do. :)

- Neutral

Why I Deserve to be a Part of Killzone Gaming:  I think I deserve to be staff on the AIM servers because I’ve played kzg a lot,

You feel you wanna become staff because you have played the server alot?

I have never seen you on the retakes/executes servers.. that's a big part of the responsiblity as a member of AIM STAFF, I Feel as if you just want to become admin because you feel like it.. I know you have the hours but do you actually want to be an admin for the right reasons?

1 hour ago, Poison said:

- Neutral

You feel you wanna become staff because you have played the server alot?

I have never seen you on the retakes/executes servers.. that's a big part of the responsiblity as a member of AIM STAFF, I Feel as if you just want to become admin because you feel like it.. I know you have the hours but do you actually want to be an admin for the right reasons?

I understand what you mean on the retakes/executes side of view. I don't regularly play retakes but avidly participate on the 1v1 and Cas comp server.

What id meant by Why I Deserve to be a Part of Killzone Gaming:  I think I deserve to be staff on the AIM servers because I’ve played kzg a lot,  was that I have put time into the server and think I have the skills necessary to become apart of the AIM staff team. I didn't mean it as just because I felt like it, it was because I genuinely enjoy this community and think it might benefit. I get what you mean though with what you said both about the retakes and how you felt as if I feel like it and am prepared to accordingly work on getting myself known on the executes side of things.

I appreciate what you have said though and will be trying my best to do what should be expected of me.

2 hours ago, Twipel said:

I understand what you mean on the retakes/executes side of view. I don't regularly play retakes but avidly participate on the 1v1 and Cas comp server.

What id meant by Why I Deserve to be a Part of Killzone Gaming:  I think I deserve to be staff on the AIM servers because I’ve played kzg a lot,  was that I have put time into the server and think I have the skills necessary to become apart of the AIM staff team. I didn't mean it as just because I felt like it, it was because I genuinely enjoy this community and think it might benefit. I get what you mean though with what you said both about the retakes and how you felt as if I feel like it and am prepared to accordingly work on getting myself known on the executes side of things.

I appreciate what you have said though and will be trying my best to do what should be expected of me.

If you do what you've said here, it'll be a +REP from me

Accepted to the next stage.

Please get in contact with me via anything down below on my Signature.

congrats GIF

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic