SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] Cosmos's Moderator Application

Cosmos

Steam Account Name:  Cosmos
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:156096544

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a positive member of the kzg mini games community and rarely am toxic because i never respond to people trying to tilt me. (i made another application but messed it up so i am redoing it)

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I am a helpful person will help people when they need it and am never toxic to anybody else.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I will be an active staff who will never abuse their perms and be a positive influence to the community. the only time i will ever mess around with my ranks perms is if i am on the server alone or just messing about with friends.

Play-Time on Server Group:  I have played this server for around 3 months and have a long amount of time played.
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  if i hop on the server (any day of the week) i will usually be on for a couple hours because i enjoy competing against my friends.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Goostof

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

• 4 weeks later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic