SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP SG] Sad's Moderator Application

Sadistic

Steam Account Name:  Sad
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:99802497

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm a 15 year old boy who wants to bust hackers, griefers etc.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I would bring Killzone Gaming to a new place where there's no more hackers (i really hope)

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I don't deserve it. I just wanted to give the hackers the feeling of the people they bullied/triggered

Play-Time on Server Group:  3 hours per day
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  6-9 PM

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Me

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

1 hour ago, Sadistic said:

Steam Account Name:  Sad
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:99802497

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm a 15 year old boy who wants to bust hackers, griefers etc.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I would bring Killzone Gaming to a new place where there's no more hackers (i really hope)

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I don't deserve it. I just wanted to give the hackers the feeling of the people they bullied/triggered

Play-Time on Server Group:  3 hours per day
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  6-9 PM

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Me

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

lots of problems:

No effort in this app... You put no details into the questions

No vouches, (get staff vouches!)

I have probably seen you online once, maybe twice in the last 7-14 days, even then you were on for a maximum of 20-30mins.

Plus that 3 hours a day is a complete lie.

I simply suggest that you wait another 2-3 months, be as active as you can, get vouches (especially staff) and help as much as you can in that time period especially over this holidays. You can help by recording hackers, messaging staff about issues (mic spammer, people saying racial slurs, etc.) and just doing what you can to help as we have little staff (pretty sure im going to be the only active admin over the christmas week)

You seem to be a good person though,

Still -rep

and ofc if you change this issues im happy to vouch and +rep

Good luck and hope to see you online more.

I agree, but for example I rather know you, pantha, blaze, etc vouched for a player rather than some toxic kid i've never seen on the server before, brought from discord to vouch for the app.
vouches are not just for legitimacy but so we know who knows them at least. my observation

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

57 minutes ago, BuLLee said:

I agree, but for example I rather know you, pantha, blaze, etc vouched for a player rather than some toxic kid i've never seen on the server before, brought from discord to vouch for the app.
vouches are not just for legitimacy but so we know who knows them at least. my observation

The only staff on Singapore servers are me and skyprah...

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

On 12/12/2018 at 10:42 PM, Shep <3 said:

lots of problems:

No effort in this app... You put no details into the questions

No vouches, (get staff vouches!)

I have probably seen you online once, maybe twice in the last 7-14 days, even then you were on for a maximum of 20-30mins.

Plus that 3 hours a day is a complete lie.

I simply suggest that you wait another 2-3 months, be as active as you can, get vouches (especially staff) and help as much as you can in that time period especially over this holidays. You can help by recording hackers, messaging staff about issues (mic spammer, people saying racial slurs, etc.) and just doing what you can to help as we have little staff (pretty sure im going to be the only active admin over the christmas week)

You seem to be a good person though,

Still -rep

and ofc if you change this issues im happy to vouch and +rep

Good luck and hope to see you online more.

Sorry about this btw ? thought you were a different person, but keep in mind that i still -rep because you lied on your app for how long you play,  still take into consideration the tips i gave you and please use them for next time you apply, 

• 10 months later...
  • RetroViper locked this topic