SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL (includes Easy,Beginner and Hard surf)] Lucy's Moderator Application

Sculpted By The Gods

Steam Account Name:  Lucy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:151102002

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: 6'8 alpha male, brown hair, muscles bigger then you've ever seen, legs like tree trunks, what else can i say. 

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I'm the fastest typer on surf, I can type mutes out in milliseconds, everyone loves me

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  All the staff love me, all the players love me, that's why I deserve to be part of the staff team, on the server every day for a good amount of time, reformed player. xx

Play-Time on Server Group:  14 days 5 hours (4th most)
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  12 pm to 4AM every day

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Dex, Macgregor, Rei, S1, Raven
Vouching Players:  Cheggie, Radicalrandall11, Gump, s1lv3r, psycho, tom h, Uncle Macaroni (trial admin)

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Sculpted By The Gods

+1 

Really nice guy and is well known in surf, would be a great addition to the team <333

• Like 1

5ace26fd2ac0f_606835049_preview_BetterThumbnail.gif.0e77d2e7aa631caa98cf7e407683579d.gif

never forget the lost surfers from the fall of ZTS

+1 Lucy is a good guy, he is very kind and he will bring good qualities to the KZG surf team :) 

GOOD LUCK! 

• Like 1

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

+1 uhhhh, very nice dog-kinda looks like a hyena.    but also uhhh very nice guy helped me a lot with surfing ,, should be moderator!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Like 1

-1 idiot. Jks aside though PHAT +1 fam. Well respected and easy to have a joke with. As you said also, KZG Surf wouldn't be KZG Surf without you.

• Like 1

-1 For starters I got muted, wrongfully muted, after the mute was finished and I started talking he told me to Stfu. Along side this, during the mute when asking why I was muted to an incompetent individual he felt inclined to answer with "Because you're ugly as f*ck. Have evidence if necessary. 

Edited by CheekyFieldsy
  • Like 1

• .deX locked this topic