SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL (includes Easy,Beginner and Hard surf)] Gump's Administrator Application

Gumpy

Steam Account Name:  Gump
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59479736

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: A 17 year old fresh out of high school with nothing to do except go to the gym and play video games until I turn 18 when I go into the army.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I am a decent server with over 3 years of experience in the surfing community, I am also a pretty easy going person and always willing to talk with people on the server.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I have been a part of the skill surf community for over 3 years. In that time I have gained lots of experience through watching and listening to how staff members react and handle themselves in situations that may occur on the server, whether it is a mic spammer or someone that is being extremely toxic. But I have also gained experience in staffing myself in different communities in Australia and the US through games like Arma 3 and Garry’s Mod. On top of in-game staffing, I have been responsible for moderating and doing administration work for different forums relating to those previously mentioned communities and not. Time and time again I have shown my ability to moderate and administrate with an unbiased opinion and a calm attitude. I am a respected member of the surfing community and known with older members that have crossed over from other surfing communities like AusSurf and ZTS. I have knowledge of the tools that staff members use on the servers as I have used similar commands through my time in similar games. As a player on the server and a staff member, I will make sure that I am consistent with my playtime and I will try my best to get on as much as possible, I know I went inactive for a considerable amount of time and that was mainly due to the fact of losing a lot of my times and having to prioritise my schoolwork. As a staff member, I would like to show my experience and work to the best of my ability to make the surf servers a fun and enjoyable place where nearly everyone can get along without any major issues, but if something were to arise I would make sure that it would be dealt with as quick as possible and to the best of my abilities. To round off, I believe that I am a capable applicant for a staff position through experience, reliability, friendliness and knowledge.

Play-Time on Server Group:  3 days, 21:47 as of 13/12/18
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Monday-Sunday 12AM-11PM (If I can't be on for some reason during those time I will notify staff asap)

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  .deX, S1
Vouching Players:  Lucy, Cheggie, Randal, macaroni, macgregor, s1lv3r, etc.

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

5ace26fd2ac0f_606835049_preview_BetterThumbnail.gif.0e77d2e7aa631caa98cf7e407683579d.gif

never forget the lost surfers from the fall of ZTS

+1, A survivor of the Great Admin Purge circa 2018,  he hasn't let it get to him and has consistently demonstrated his resilience and commitment to both the server and the community since then.

Welcome back soldier.

salute GIF

• .deX locked this topic