SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Koupah's Unban Appeal

Koupah

Steam Account Name: Koupah
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:113661047

Server Group: COMBAT 
Server:  Casual Competitive

Date / Time of Ban: 09-26-18 17:19

Admin that Punished You: gimmieyofries

Reason for Ban: Multi-Hack

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I would like to start off by apologising, not only to the staff but to the community. I cheated on KZG when I first acquired CS:GO because I wasn't good at the game. I had a temporary ban on the AWP Server but then chose to cheat later on the Casual Competitive server. I really do regret this as now I have been unable to warm up for legitimate play with my friends (they play KZG). I would like to ask for forgiveness and potentially a second chance as I really do enjoy your servers and services. I can assure you that I will no longer continue to cheat as I have built up my steam account long since then and want to enjoy this game how it is meant to be enjoyed. King regards.

• Pile of poo 1

Hey Koupah,

You currently have 2 bans on record, both are for cheating, the earliest being the 22nd of September. Instead of taking the lesson you could have learned from that ban and going legit, you decided to join another KZG server and cheat on Casual Competitive, a mere 4 days later in which you were again banned by GimmeYoFries. 

Cheating on our servers and with most community servers is well known to be a permanent ban. This hasn't even been 3 months and you want to be unbanned. Even on services like ESEA, CG, Faceit etc. carry with them a minimum of a 1 year ban if not 2 years+

In all honesty, you shouldn't have even been allowed back onto the servers after the first ban but you were lucky to slip through the cracks and your ban wasn't extended to permanent in time. That will not be the case here. Your ban will be permanent and will not be lifted.

DENIED.

• panthA locked this topic