SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM (includes 1v1,Casual,FFA,Retakes,Executes)] Jay's Moderator Application

Cookie_Jay

Steam Account Name:  Jay
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:179896601

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Well I'm 13 I love playing CSGO I play 24/7 I count myself as funny sometimes and nice and welcoming!

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Warm Welcoming's
Good Attitude
And Laughter!

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Well as I have finished school for the year I will be on CSGO 24/7 and I only play KZG.
I will ensure that everyone is having a good time and not being put down, I will comfort people when they feel down, and also step into action if I need to. I will do my best to keep the server at its best and acknowledge peoples opinions.
If there is anyone hacking in the server or someone calls out a hacker I will be straight on the case and if I don't see anything suspicious at the moment I will keep an eye on the player and if they are hacking I will take it further and call an Admin or higher. I think I'm a great role model to the younger community of KZG and keep them in line when needed and give them help when needed and that goes for everyone.
I feel like I will be a good moderator because I think it would be pretty funny to see some of the older people on the server see a mod at my age and I hope that will encourage the younger ones to try and be the best they can, and I like keeping things the best as they can be If there is a bug or issue straight to a higher rank or forums and If someone asks for help I will be as quick as I can to answer there question!

Play-Time on Server Group:  http://www.killzonegaming.gameme.com/playerinfo/746285
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Weekdays 3 pm - 8 pm (School Term)
Weekdays 10 am - 9:30 pm (School Holidays)

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Hawkies
Vouching Players:  Moon, Valk

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  No
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Interesting considering I have evidence of you walling from today in 1v1. That's a big yikes from me.

Say that to me again and I'll kiss you on the mouth

0fa.jpg

Imagine hacking and applying for admin

Who are you, Naga?

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

• panthA locked this topic