SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Storytime: Vac = God

Wolfleader

On the weekend i was extremely bored.

Me and my friend decided to deduct and expirment. Who could get banned first. So we set out our adventures.

First thing we had to do was to make fake accounts thus being:

I would advise you not to look at the accounts if you are interested in reading the story.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198877399247

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198877630564/

I went around asking various people if creating a second account and cheating would get my mained banned. If i asked you about smurfs getting banned this is why  <3 

Once we decided it was safe i went on a pasting website and found a multi hack cheat. For reasons i will not list the site or hack.

I then compiled the cheat and fixed any errors and gave the dll to my friend.

We both injected it into csgo and queued at same time trying to get a match together. We got in the game a few times only for my game to crash...

After that we decided to play seperate games. So i used a mix of rage hacks and legit hacks while my friend only ever used ESP and was "Legit about it"

Think of casual like this. 90% are definte hackers the rest are sus or smurfs trying to reach lvl 2.

So while playing not once did me or my mate get called out for hacking but other accounts did which was strange. Then again it was basically a hack v hack at this point.

After one game my friend got into the same match after his game ended. This was perfect we were in the same game and watch each other. So mid-game i was popping off i was hitting hops without any hack assistances and having sum fresh in-human reactions. Right as i was getting 3 hops in a row my "game crashed" i was so annoyed i would have to rejoin. In actual fact it got a global cooldown an ?

My friends account played quite a while after and was still not banned and is still not banned.

all in all the experiment went pretty well and no legits were harmed in the making <3 

My hypothesis is that Vacnet is working like a charm and that csgo becoming free to play should actually improve VAC as it will be able to analyse even more hacks which will eventuall make it unstoppable. Cheat program detection is one thing but with unstoppable AI cheaters should get detected in there first casual game. I am hoping Vac will eventuall have IP and Hardware ID bans which will stop all alt accounts.

Thank you for listening to my story and i hope this educates some people on VACNet

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

5 hours ago, Wolfleader said:

On the weekend i was extremely bored.

Me and my friend decided to deduct and expirment. Who could get banned first. So we set out our adventures.

First thing we had to do was to make fake accounts thus being:

I would advise you not to look at the accounts if you are interested in reading the story.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198877399247

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198877630564/

I went around asking various people if creating a second account and cheating would get my mained banned. If i asked you about smurfs getting banned this is why  <3 

Once we decided it was safe i went on a pasting website and found a multi hack cheat. For reasons i will not list the site or hack.

I then compiled the cheat and fixed any errors and gave the dll to my friend.

We both injected it into csgo and queued at same time trying to get a match together. We got in the game a few times only for my game to crash...

After that we decided to play seperate games. So i used a mix of rage hacks and legit hacks while my friend only ever used ESP and was "Legit about it"

Think of casual like this. 90% are definte hackers the rest are sus or smurfs trying to reach lvl 2.

So while playing not once did me or my mate get called out for hacking but other accounts did which was strange. Then again it was basically a hack v hack at this point.

After one game my friend got into the same match after his game ended. This was perfect we were in the same game and watch each other. So mid-game i was popping off i was hitting hops without any hack assistances and having sum fresh in-human reactions. Right as i was getting 3 hops in a row my "game crashed" i was so annoyed i would have to rejoin. In actual fact it got a global cooldown an ?

My friends account played quite a while after and was still not banned and is still not banned.

all in all the experiment went pretty well and no legits were harmed in the making <3 

My hypothesis is that Vacnet is working like a charm and that csgo becoming free to play should actually improve VAC as it will be able to analyse even more hacks which will eventuall make it unstoppable. Cheat program detection is one thing but with unstoppable AI cheaters should get detected in there first casual game. I am hoping Vac will eventuall have IP and Hardware ID bans which will stop all alt accounts.

Thank you for listening to my story and i hope this educates some people on VACNet

What was the purpose of sharing this? Your logic is all wrong, you were banned by overwatch not vacnet or vac, they are completely differnt things.

Vacnet:

- Vacnet is rarely used by valve and is used for ai learning to detect rage cheats, (like spin bots) it does this by looking at the x and y of a players crosshair to detect suddon 1 tick movements back and forth, and   even then it only sends the player to overwatch not auto-ban.

Vac:

Vac is used to detect injects in the csgo code (Cheats), vac is used constantly and is used in small waves every week to detect some cheats (mostly pastes) but every couple months vac does huge waves to ban all users using the big paid cheats and some private cheats (like aimware, skeet, fanta etc.)

Overwatch:

After being reported 4+ times by anybody you will be sent to be reviewed by a number of different people. if the majority vote is you were cheating you will be banned.

Assuming that you werent spinbotting, you were banned by overwatch for being too blatant and being reported 4+ times. this has nothing to do with vac or vacnet

please explain your reasoning behind posting this, 

As i said me and my friend got bored and i said if we play casual who can get banned the quickest using different settings. i use aimbot he uses esp.

Vacnet detects the aimbot for obvious reasons it locks onto people. where as ESP can be hard to spot if used correct.

Overwatch does not spectate casual matches so it has to be Vacnet if you go onto forums in the last 6 months people have been getting game bans in csgo that change into vac bans in 2-3 days.If vacnet is 100% surre you hack and/or ragebotting etc it will give you a gameban. No other reason to be banned mid game and only 30minutes in.

This post is to inforn people to understand that Valve is doing everything it can with Vac and Vacnet to stop hackers and csgo being f2p is not bad.

Cheers,

1 hour ago, Shep <3 said:

What was the purpose of sharing this? Your logic is all wrong, you were banned by overwatch not vacnet or vac, they are completely differnt things.

Vacnet:

- Vacnet is rarely used by valve and is used for ai learning to detect rage cheats, (like spin bots) it does this by looking at the x and y of a players crosshair to detect suddon 1 tick movements back and forth, and   even then it only sends the player to overwatch not auto-ban.

Vac:

Vac is used to detect injects in the csgo code (Cheats), vac is used constantly and is used in small waves every week to detect some cheats (mostly pastes) but every couple months vac does huge waves to ban all users using the big paid cheats and some private cheats (like aimware, skeet, fanta etc.)

Overwatch:

After being reported 4+ times by anybody you will be sent to be reviewed by a number of different people. if the majority vote is you were cheating you will be banned.

Assuming that you werent spinbotting, you were banned by overwatch for being too blatant and being reported 4+ times. this has nothing to do with vac or vacnet

please explain your reasoning behind posting this, 

you only get sent to overwatch if you've played a comp game and have been reported 11 times in a 24 hour timeframe, unless its changed in the past year. pretty sure this is an untrusted ban

30 minutes ago, quintenreformed said:

you only get sent to overwatch if you've played a comp game and have been reported 11 times in a 24 hour timeframe, unless its changed in the past year. pretty sure this is an untrusted ban

^^ this

Cheers,

1 hour ago, quintenreformed said:

untrust is vac, and yes its changed in the last year, its turned into 4 reports and im pretty sure its still in the 24 hour timeframe.

1 hour ago, Wolfleader said:

As i said me and my friend got bored and i said if we play casual who can get banned the quickest using different settings. i use aimbot he uses esp.

Vacnet detects the aimbot for obvious reasons it locks onto people. where as ESP can be hard to spot if used correct.

Overwatch does not spectate casual matches so it has to be Vacnet if you go onto forums in the last 6 months people have been getting game bans in csgo that change into vac bans in 2-3 days.If vacnet is 100% surre you hack and/or ragebotting etc it will give you a gameban. No other reason to be banned mid game and only 30minutes in.

This post is to inforn people to understand that Valve is doing everything it can with Vac and Vacnet to stop hackers and csgo being f2p is not bad.

you were untrust banned, due to your cheat having a detected aimbot that you didnt fill up with enough junkcode, this has nothing to do with vacnet. only vac. 

p.s i didnt know you only played casual i assumed you played competitive

p.s.s untrust bans only happen if you use certain settings (like the aimbot) which will explain why you got banned not your other account.

18 minutes ago, Shep <3 said:

p.s i didnt know you only played casual i assumed you played competitive

p.s.s untrust bans only happen if you use certain settings (like the aimbot) which will explain why you got banned not your other account.

i got global cooldown though?? anyways the point is vac is getting better. I personally think it was Vacnet as it detects aimbot just like our very own anti cheat ?

Interesting to also know about the junkcode part maybe i didn't put enough haha. Then again its only an expirment and this can't be 100% until someone does this 100 times with fixed variables sooo yee not gonna happen hahaha

Cheers,

i got global cooldown though?? anyways the point is vac is getting better. I personally think it was Vacnet as it detects aimbot just like our very own anti cheat ?

Interesting to also know about the junkcode part maybe i didn't put enough haha. Then again its only an expirment and this can't be 100% until someone does this 100 times with fixed variables sooo yee not gonna happen hahaha

Its not getting better, its cause you compiled your own lol which would have a shit way of hiding you getting caught. ?

Edited by laffy

cool.. we are discussing hacks in a community where we forbid discussions about hacks, how they work, advertising hacks, using hacks, and accusing players of using hacks.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

4 hours ago, BuLLee said:

cool.. we are discussing hacks in a community where we forbid discussions about hacks, how they work, advertising hacks, using hacks, and accusing players of using hacks.

sorry i was just trying to spread the message about how vac is good and shouldn't be underestimated. As i stated it shows how csgo becoming f2p will make the anti cheat even better

Cheers,

sorry i was just trying to spread the message about how vac is good and shouldn't be underestimated. As i stated it shows how csgo becoming f2p will make the anti cheat even better

the ainti cheat hasnt updated, thats the thing, your "test" is flawed as a paste is easy to detect and even then you werent banned be vacnet as sends players to overwatch not auto banning them

Yet again, you say you werent untrusted, you werent overwatched (because you didnt play comp), you werent vacced (because you're game banned) and you werent autobanned by vacnet (cause it doesnt autoban)

Then what were you banned by?

15 hours ago, Shep <3 said:

the ainti cheat hasnt updated, thats the thing, your "test" is flawed as a paste is easy to detect and even then you werent banned be vacnet as sends players to overwatch not auto banning them

Yet again, you say you werent untrusted, you werent overwatched (because you didnt play comp), you werent vacced (because you're game banned) and you werent autobanned by vacnet (cause it doesnt autoban)

Then what were you banned by?

thats why i assumed it was VAcnet becuase its an global cooldown. I looked into it a bit more and over the last 6 months hackers have been complaining about getting global cooldown yet not even doing comp or wingman. People have been getting game bans mid game and over the course of a week they turn into vac bans. Many people think this is Vacnet so i am just going to stick to that haha. People reckon Vacnet is autobanning.

Cheers,