SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL (includes Easy,Beginner and Hard surf)] *aHybernate's Administrator Application

Billie Eilish

Server Group You're Applying For?: SKILL SURF

Steam Account Name: *aHybernate

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:84327572

Description Of Yourself: I see myself as a very chill and relaxed guy but when needed to be stern I believe I can be. I really enjoy surfing and have been surfing for around 3 to 4 years now so I know many different players in the community.

Play-Time On Server You're Applying For?: 7+ dayz

What Time Do You Normally Play On The Server You're Applying For?: Usually I play 2 to 4 hours plus a day mostly. Most of the hours are between 5pm NZT and 11 or 12pm NDT and weekends.

Vouching Staff Members Of The Server You Are Applying For?: Raven, Dex and Sid.

Players Vouching Your Application?: I believe I could list countless names of different players on this application but I see that it would do no justice to the amount that would most likely vouch as I have been in the AU surf community for around 4 years now. If you want me to name a whole list I could but we probably don't have all week lol.

Why Do You Deserve To Be A Part Of The Killzone Gaming Staff Team?: Being a long serving Moderator, Admin and also Head Admin of the surf server ZTS for the past two plus years I see myself as very deserving and well fit for a position as an Admin on KZG. In my past role I was seen as one of the most friendly, helpful, well known and respected staff members on ZTS, climbing my way up the ranks in staffing and surf to eventually becoming the Head Admin. As Head Admin my role was being in charge of all staffing procedures, dealing with a lot of the zoning that the dev and owner could not do, also general moderating and just dealing with miscellaneous issues at hand. I wanna try add my difference in the community on the surf servers as I once did before and be well knit into this thriving community as I was with the last.

What Qualities Can You Bring To Killzone Gaming?: I think my past experience would be some of the strongest qualities that I could bring to Killzone Gaming. On top of this being able to make hard decisions while keeping calm and managing any situation without bias, which hard at the best of times. If you ask almost anyone I know I believe you will get the same answer about me and that is that I am an all round nice, easy going guy.

Checked The Application Requirements?: Yes

Read The Server Rules Of The Server You're Applying For?: Yes

Have A Loud And Audible Microphone?: Yes

Edited by hybernate [fuck up yams]

• .deX locked this topic