SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Jay's Unban Appeal

Cookie_Jay

Steam Account Name: Jay
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:179896601

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  1v1 Arenas

Date / Time of Ban: 12-17-18 19:44

Admin that Punished You: AIM ADMIN 2D

Reason for Ban: Wallhacking

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Well, I was not hacking and I am very well known on the server I have been playing on the server for a very long time and I think it is very sad that I was banned for "Wallhacking". thankyou
Kind Regards,
Jay

I reported you to James because I KNEW you dude. I was matched up with you in a game of comp where you afk'd 80% of the round but when you came back you pre-aimed people through the wall and began to have waves of trying to wall-bang people.

I knew you dude and I told James exactly that I knew you from a competitive game. You were even trying to wall-bang people through the large ass spawn box on AM_Water. You need to stop lying and understand the circumstances of your ban because either way you were going to get caught one way or another and this isn't bias. This is objective.

-rep for lying that he doesn't cheat. -rep for an unfulfilling unban application with the only thing quotable is that it is "very sad" to be in your position right now when you know, you deserve this punishment.

Given the evidence posted and @-2D-'s record, it's safe to say you were/are cheating. This is before the clip of your matchmaking game was posted. Normally, I don't think it would be appropriate to take evidence that isn't collected on KZG servers but given you are accused of wallhacking and the MM clip shows you blatantly wallhacking, this is clearly indicative and consistent with 2D's ban. 

This ban is going to be upheld and extended to permanent.

DENIED.

• panthA locked this topic