SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL (includes Easy,Beginner and Hard surf)] ..'s Administrator Application

dotdot

Steam Account Name:  ..
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:101550369

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I would like to think of myself as a mature, Responsible, Happy guy. I like to try and get involved with everyone in the KZG community, I believe I'm a average/above average surfer so I would like to think I can help the people of this community out, not with everything but the basics. This way they will feel more welcome to server and be more willing to come back another day.

it was 10 days before Christmas while working in my office working on a big case for my boss, while writing out these reports I had seemed to dozed. when I woke up I realised I missed the last bus home so I quickly saved all my work , packed up all my stuff. As I walked out side I realised it was snowing, luckily I was able to walk in it but it was really hard to see I was using the street lights to guide me.

While walking in the snow I pass a lot of building all covered in light, the light shining through the gaps of the falling snow it was magical I had to stop and just start it was as if I was hypnotised. I might of been there all night if I didn't hear a woman scream, I turn my head to see what was going on this young lady was getting mugged by some one it was hard to see them through the snow. I didn't know what to do I'm only 5"10 and skinny I don't even know how to protect my self, but as time went on the screaming got loader and more frantic.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I am a friendly, kind guy so I think I would be able to be a positive attitude to the community well at least try to. when it comes to taking action against people who try to disrupt the peace and bring a toxic atmosphere to the community I will deal with them accordingly depending of the severity of the situation. I would like to think I know how to think everything through before acting reckless.

I would like to think I am fair on everyone no matter who they are.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I would like to be part of the KZG community because in the past I have not been very active but that has changed now, I am kind and determined to help out people whether it be with muting some one or helping some one with surfing . I feel like I would be able to help clean up the community from toxic and unwanted people . As I said before I believe I will make a fair judgement on every call I make and If I do something wrong I will not complain and accept and consequence of my actions. whether it be my admin taken away or other.

Play-Time on Server Group:  12 days 06:16:43 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  well one day I could play all day but then some day I may only play a few hours so I would just say 0-10 hours

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Uncle Macaroni

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

• 3 weeks later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic