SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL (includes Easy,Beginner and Hard surf)] Uncle Fusion's Administrator Application

Uncle Fusion

Steam Account Name:  Uncle Fusion
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20196221

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a pretty chill dude, easy to get along with. Enjoys banter with the boys and the egirls. When I am not at work working full-time I mostly spend my time on the easy/Beginner server hanging out with the boys and other members of the community.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  As said above, I am a pretty chill dude to talk with, I can bring that to the staff team enabling me to deal with most situations in the surf server with a level head and pass out punishments fairly no matter the person or situation.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I have a set of qualities and experience which I can bring to the Skill Surf server team.
Communication and Maturity.
It is easy for a surf server staff member to communicate punishments and warnings the wrong way, which could lead to the person on the other end to hate the staff member and the server, which could lead to that person not coming back to the server. Due to my current employment (Would rather not say publicly) I communicate with people daily, handing out decisions and working with the person after the fact.

Play-Time on Server Group:  15:49:17 on Easy surf, surf profile says 40 hours.
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I usually get home from work around 5:30, so I normally join the server from 7 pm AEDT (SYD time) until around midnight on weekdays, and afternoon until 1am-3am on weekends.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  S1, Macaroni
Vouching Players:  Lucy, Cheggy (whatever she calls her self on the day), Pedro

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Uncle Fusion

• .deX locked this topic