SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] goat's Moderator Application

goat

Steam Account Name:  goat
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:114870879

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: My name is Luca and I am a 16 y/o male. I've been playing video games my whole life and have been playing CS for a while now and got over 2300 hours (Other accounts included). I started playing Minigames I believe it was 2017 and have around 300 hours on it. I love talking to people on MG and helping out some of the younger players.

Side note: I applied a couple days ago on my smurf (damo). That was just a joke of a application.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I would like to change the state of the environment of the server at the moment. There is a lot of toxicity that needs to be adressed, some that even myself might fall fault to however, If I was given a leadership role I would help to put an end to it.

I play MG a lot and when I do sometimes its during the hours which do not have an admin present and usually during these times there are problems with the community that an admin will need to take care of. During these times I can help resolve problems with the players to get rid of the issue of players leaving the server due to other players.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I deserve to be part of Killzone Gaming staff because I have been a long time player of the community and I know all the rules from experience through playing with many admins. There has seemed to be a fallout of admins, many of whom are quite inactive on MG so I would like to be an active admin whom many of the new and old players will know. (and hopefully respect)

Play-Time on Server Group:  12 days
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  During holidays I play when I get up and throughout the day to late night. Usually total 2-3 hours each day.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  lighten
Vouching Players:  blobby, spicymemeball

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by goat

-rep 

I did not vouch for you, creating another app just made the banter less banterous. Whether or not this is a serious application, recently you have not shown a "good environment" on the server nor shown leadership or any qualities you have listed to prove yourself as a Moderator on Minigames.  What you have listed above is very much not accurate, as you have not been setting an example by "changing the state of the environment on the server" when on multiple occasions you have been slightly out of hand as well as toxic. You are active on the server, which is great to see however, it would be quite beneficent for you to uphold the rules and present yourself as worthy for Staff towards the entirety of the Minigames community.

In all honesty, you are truly a great bloke, but just not ready yet for a Staff role in my opinion.

• My Name is Tito locked this topic