SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL (includes Easy,Beginner and Hard surf)] twitch.tv/iamthebosshog's Administrator Application

Giggles the Unicorn

Steam Account Name:  twitch.tv/iamthebosshog
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:112337894

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I like to surf, I am not toxic.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I am reasonable and helpful. I've been an admin on several other surf servers and in other games like ark.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming:  Deserve is a strong word, I'd like to be and i think i have the right head for it. I just see a lot of mic spamming and racism and id like to be able to do something about it. i suppose that because i've got experience as an admin and have also been the subject of abuse i know what its like from both sides and i find it very easy to make a decision on whether or not someone deserves to be muted. i understand the heirarchy of the admin system and how i should always record things if im about to do it and to have evidence of it. i stream regularly so that will not be an issue. hopefully i get the chance to meet some of the other skill admins in the near future, i spend a lot of time on the servers so i dont doubt that will be the case.

look forward to hearing back.

Play-Time on Server Group:  2 days
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  during the day

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  dex
Vouching Players:  dex

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Giggles the Unicorn

+1, For what I have seen of you on the server you are an enjoyable easy person to talk to and I would love to see you on the staff team. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic