SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL (includes Easy,Beginner and Hard surf)] *aHybernate's Administrator Application

Billie Eilish

Steam Account Name:  *aHybernate
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:84327572

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm a loyal member to KZG and have never been banned for reasons that disrupt the surfing experience of others. I have surfed for atleast 2ish years now and majority of my time has been surfing on KZG ever since it came out.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I bring a vast understanding of how to surf and also how the server is at times and how to control it. Multiple times I have been able to calm the server down or help other players out without admin qualities. I also bring a easy going side to KZG as I am not too serious about everything and know how to take a joke and also how to give 1. I can also issue mutes/bans/gags effectively as I have been around multiple situations when other staff members have had to issue these, giving me an understanding when it is necessary to mute/ban/gag or in some cases silence.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I wouldn't say "deserve" but instead would like to say. I would like to be part of the KZG staff team as I am fond with multiple admins and get along with them all also. I have never taken jokes too far with admins allowing me to hold a reputable bond. I also would like to be part of the KZG staff team as I have been on multiple times when people are mic spamming, playing music through their mics, and or being abusive or advertising servers in chat and there has been no admin to put a stop to it. I used to use the !calladmin feature for this but later stopped as the response time was between 1-2hrs 90% of the time. Also I notice that staff make very rare appearances lately especially when it is school holidays (the prime time of KZG) and with this game now being free to play it allows toxic kids and adults to come in to the server on a regular mic spam and leave or so on.

Play-Time on Server Group:  7+ days
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  10am-5pm and 10pm-5am some nights

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Vert
Vouching Players:  Droplet, Thorn, Marz. (I'm not sure how many I need)

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by hybernate [fuck up yams]

• My Name is Tito locked this topic