Sign in to follow this  
CheekyFieldsy

[SKILL SURF] .Dex's Abuse Report

CheekyFieldsy

Your In-Game Name: CheekyFieldsy
Your Steam_ID: 76561198844271222

Their In-Game: .Dex
Their Steam_ID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/darealdex

Reason(s): Granted, I was being a little bit stupid, asking silly questions about the rules of the server. Although, this wasn't to a greatly negative extent, I asked one inappropriate question which was, "If I tell someone to Hanna Baker themselves is it mutable." Furthering this, when Head Admin of Skill Surf, .Dex complained I replied with a reasonable answer, "isn't it your job on the server to answer questions?" Him and some fella named Lucy replied with "It's not staff's responsibility to let you know of all the rules." Which I found highly weird, considering if I ask about a rule get no response than get muted/banned for breaking that rule who would to be blamed. Continuing with this, the Hanna Baker question wasn't associated in the rules on the website therefor, I was left baffled to their response of saying it's not their responsibility. But furthering onto the next map, I was simply telling people that it's unnecessary to use certain bad words when they were said. Mind you, this was jokingly (To be fair, I was technically just voicing my opinion which I'm apparently not entitled to). Than Head Admin .Dex decided to say something under the lines of "I've got a game better for you" which i responded with "Hope it's minecraft(Obviously just taking the joke because I didn't realize I was in the wrong due to no previous warning)" to which he said "Pick a number between 1 and 20" I said "13". I was then muted for 13 minutes, now this is the funny bit, it was a verbal mute and I tried to voice my opinion in chat by basically saying how i didn't get a warning before mute, he then said "I did warn you twice by telling you to stop saying *Big word I forgot what it was*" basically a synonym for certain rules. But that wasn't exactly a warning, in fact it wasn't warning. What makes me believe he knows he was in the wrong was when he cut my mute short. After unmuted everytime I spoke I was met with aggression from his friend Lucy which was just overall bullying.

Proof / Evidence / Witnesses: Anyone at around 2:40-2:50ish. 29/12/18. a few players that were talking I forget there names definitely heard the conversation, if you told me their names i could get in contact with them for Witness Evidence. Edit: Merky, Jelly Fish.

Edited by CheekyFieldsy
  • Vomit 1

Sculpted By The Gods

You didn't ask "one innapropriate question" it was multiple, so you could find a way to get around telling someone to kill themselves, it was for around 10-15 minutes.

Dex removed your mute because he felt like being nice, it wasn't that he "knew he was in the wrong" According to you.

CheekyFieldsy

How can he feel like being nice when he stated how he was in a bad mood? And it wasn't multiple questions I asked the same question.

Edited by CheekyFieldsy

Sculpted By The Gods

You can be nice if you are in a bad mood.

You asked the same question, in different ways, so you could avoid saying it.

CheekyFieldsy

That's completely incorrect, I asked the whether or not it was mutable to tell someone to hannah baker them self, I didn't change it once, there were several other people saying similar things that didn't receive any punishments.

• kms 1

skyprah

I don't see the logic in having to give 60 seperate warnings to 60 seperate people in the surf server. Makes no sense hence why it's not required. 

76561197975262643.png

KillzoneGamingAU.png

CheekyFieldsy

Wasn't the point of the post. The point was to express the laziness and inadequacy of .Dex.  

CheekyFieldsy

He said I was muted for trolling but didn't specify what i did...

.deX

Not sure what you are considering lazy , you were the main instigator in this behaviour that other people were copying and once you were muted the others stoped , you continued this silly question for 10+ mins even when you were told that i will not play semantics with you around this rule , your mute was short and while I might of been in a bad mood it was caused by having to explain this to you and have you constantly ask silly questions , I removed your mute prematurely and stated I felt like being nice but told you if I have to mute you again it will be for much longer , you clearly know this behaviour was trolling , you admited that you were being silly , you were trying to find a way to tell ppl to kill themselves without it being against the rules , in no way I was in any wrong , i was actually quiet lenient , some other admins wouldnt of even entertained arguing with you and would of muted you for longer and not removed the mute at all.

• Baked 1

CheekyFieldsy

How's you saying that the admins on the server are retards and telling normal players that there's probably only one admin that would mute you for saying the N word, in reply to a player not make you in the wrong.

Edited by CheekyFieldsy

CheekyFieldsy

.deX

You are really trying to twist this situation , your video doesnt even show what was fully said , I said if you call the other admins on here a retard they are not gonna care and when i said there would only be about one admin that would mute for it , it was in relation to me saying if you call the other admins on here a retard they are not gonna care , was nothing to do with someone asking about the N word.

Stop trying to manipulate this situation.

Edited by .deX

CheekyFieldsy

If that's the case I apologize, recording stopped at 30 seconds. 

But, that doesn't excuse the fact you didn't explain in depth why I was muted, hence me calling you out for laziness.

.deX
1 minute ago, CheekyFieldsy said:

If that's the case I apologize, recording stopped at 30 seconds. 

But, that doesn't excuse the fact you didn't explain in depth why I was muted, hence me calling you out for laziness.

I do not need to explain to you in depth why you were muted , especially when you were perfectly aware of why you were muted , you are well aware that telling someone to hannah baker themselves is the same thing as telling them to kill themselves and i told you I will not play semantics with you , you also were aware that telling someone to kill themselves was mutable offense because I stated so and it was the whole catalyst of you asking this silly question for 10+ minutes.

• Juicy 1

CheekyFieldsy

You muted me on the next map, The Hannah Baker stuff was said 15 minutes before the mute. The shock of the mute was I told people to stop swearing, as its unnecessary. Hence me wanting to know why i was muted in depth.

Sculpted By The Gods

You were muted for like 10 minutes, why are you still going on about this

ioutrankyou

14 hours ago, CheekyFieldsy said:

if I ask about a rule get no response than get muted/banned for breaking that rule who would to be blamed. 

You.

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

Lethiem

LOL,

Imagine muting someone on a jam packed server then have to explain to them EXACTLY why they got muted. Holy I'd lose it.

.dex is well respected and you have insufficient evidence, it is your word against his. You listed two people in the witness section.

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

GimmeYoFries

Denied.

21 hours ago, CheekyFieldsy said:

Hence me wanting to know why i was muted in depth.

On 29/12/2018 at 5:29 AM, CheekyFieldsy said:

Your In-Game Name: CheekyFieldsy
Your Steam_ID: 76561198844271222

Their In-Game: .Dex
Their Steam_ID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/darealdex

Reason(s): Granted, I was being a little bit stupid, asking silly questions about the rules of the server. Although, this wasn't to a greatly negative extent, I asked one inappropriate question which was, "If I tell someone to Hanna Baker themselves is it mutable."...

Pretty much answered the question yourself champ. If you're purposefully instigating rule breaking you're eventually going to be punished. The reason for the mute is clearly implied and therefore a reason does not have to be provided, especially given you were in a trollish mood at the time of the mute. 

Closed. 

0lzHluV.png