SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL (includes Easy,Beginner and Hard surf)] Epic Gamer Gawkin's Moderator Application

EpicGamerGawkin

Steam Account Name:  Epic Gamer Gawkin
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:457538440

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: 6'5, kinda funny sometimes idk, loves dealing with trolls (no better feeling amma rite?)

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  lots of playtime, play late at night, down to help with whatever i can.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  no one really deserves to be admin, but id like to be part of the staff because i tend to be around alot when rules are broken and theres no one online to do anything.

Play-Time on Server Group:  36
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  whenever im awake lol, generally late at night

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Mac Greggy
Vouching Players:  Emma, Droplet, Sassy the softcock

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

1543689747073.jpg.80eb4ec26a393813518d259794fc4737.jpg

1 hour ago, Macgregor said:

i never vouched for this application...

i just figured you might idk, you  weren't  online   ?

1543689747073.jpg.80eb4ec26a393813518d259794fc4737.jpg

I have honestly not seen you on surf until last night and the only interactions i have had with you were through discord messages so I cant really give an opinion on your suitability for this role and recently you were perma-muted by skyprah which he removed.

On another note your playtime is actually closer to 15 and a half hours but that isnt so important.

I'll be paying attention to your activity on surf and update my opinion if applicable.

• Like 1

• My Name is Tito locked this topic