SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL (includes Easy,Beginner and Hard surf)] ✦| Revolx |✦'s Administrator Application

✦| Revolx |✦

Steam Account Name:  ✦| Revolx |✦
Steam ID: 76561198142172658

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: My name is Revolx/Matt and I'm 21 years old and from New Zealand.

Gaming:
I have enjoyed gaming my whole life and have been playing CS:GO since early 2014 after a friend introduced me to it, may they regret doing that after seeing the amount of hours i have put into the game... Overall i have a total of over 6,000hours which a few thousand has been put into community servers, mainly being Surf for the 98% of it. Other games through my time which i have played aren't all that special, GTA V, Rocket League, Minecraft back in the early 2012-2014 days, H1Z1 and multiple other games throughout the years.

Life:
I currently work as a casual employee doing Bar tending which is not all to often and is only every so often. Maybe or twice a week at best. I've just done this on the side as a little gig for extra money while keeping myself in a break year after finishing my study at university. Through University i studied Tourism Management and Innovation, this covers majority of the parts throughout the tourism industry along with business practices and all that mumbo jumbo. Taking life pretty easy recently though.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Qualities of which i bring are things i have grown and developed over the years through life and experiences which i have encountered of which i can bring to the Staff team of KZG.
I am an active member of the surfing community and have been throughout the 4 or so years which makes me show that i am loyal and dedicated towards the type of server, not being someone who surfs for a few weeks and leaves.

I enforce the rules when need-be but remain as one of the members of the community who tries to get along with everyone where best possible.
Correctly muting, punishing and enforcing rules is something others may slip up on time to time. With the experience i have and the judgement of which i have seen i feel that i can best choose the correct enforcement where needed.

- Have Clear Communication - Able to defuse and better situations.
- Fast at Typing - Able to mute users who happen to mic-spam or break the rules quickly.
- Able to resolve conflicts easily
- Active and Aware of server activity and conversations occurring
- Experience (Noted below)

CSGO:
I have personally been lucky enough to staff multiple servers across CS:GO Surf while playing, including staffing for VG, ZTS and AusSurf of where each i was able to play apart of the team. Each server has allowed me to gain experience and knowledge to better my understanding of situations and knowledge of how to manage them as best as possible with the correct outcome.

Discord:
My Discord staffing comes at a large form of experience and has given me some great opportunities, i wont go into complete details with this but i have staffed for servers of between 5,000 - 150,000 members.
Am currently assisting in running a Coding Community which is Discord Verified with over 5,200 users.
Along with that am also moderating the Destiny Sub-Reddit Discord which has over 62,000 users.
More information regarding this can be obtained through Direct Message on Steam or Discord: Lê Dieu Revolx#0001

Other:
As apart of my job i have to manage a large group of people through bar tending while remaining calm to not disrupt or anger any of the clients. This is a skill which has come to me through experiences and allows me to better control a situation which can be stressful for some. While an issue is at presence, it is best to defuse the situation in a friendly manner and figure out what has happened in a fast time frame.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I personally feel i deserve to be apart of the KZG Staff Team because i have a great amount of experience and knowledge which i could potentially bring to bettering the server as a whole where it may be needed. I have the activity and determination to provide the server with the best non toxic, mic spamming, raging members as possible while being able to be active in the times other staff may not be able to be online. With being apart of the surfing community for so long it has allowed me to know familiar faces (more or less names and pictures) and overall know how to assist new people to surfing.

Play-Time on Server Group:  Currently 36Hours and climbing (Now 51Hours - 6/01/19)
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  As of currently i am usually surfing between the hours of 10am NZT to 2am NZT with the occasion of later or earlier.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  I personally haven't asked any staff member. Currently do not have any names, some of the current staff team are aware of who i am due to past servers which i have surfed and staffed for.
Vouching Players:  I personally haven't asked any member. Although not being able to name direct users names, I am not someone who is new to the AU Surfing Community and believe that alot of members who have known/do know me would be contempt with me being a member of staff.

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by ✦| Revolx |✦

54 minutes ago, .deX said:

+1 This is the kind of effort I like to see when players apply for admin.

Appreciate the support and kind words.

Great effort put into this application and perfect for a staff position. +rep  

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

49 minutes ago, Macgregor said:

Great effort put into this application and perfect for a staff position. +rep  

Appreciate the comment made :D

46 minutes ago, Wolfleader said:

+1 

awesome effort man <3 

Thank you for the kind words!

+1 for sure! Anyone willing to put the time into this beautiful work of art deserves admin! xD

Having problems in life and need to let it out? Send me a DM, I'm always available to listen! You're not alone! #KickOn

Just now, Kyn said:

+1 for sure! Anyone willing to put the time into this beautiful work of art deserves admin! xD

Appreciate the +1 and thank you for your kind words :D

29 minutes ago, Diesey said:

+1, seen this guy round the surf community for a while. he is well respected and could do the job.

Appreciate the kind words, being apart of the community for awhile has it ups and downs but overall try and keep on everyone's good side :D

• Raven locked this topic