SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[JAILBREAK] blobby's Administrator Application

Blobby

Steam Account Name:  blobby
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62570860

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm blobby. I like to play multiplayer games like CS, league, overwatch, etc. This year I will (hopefully) be studying a B.VSc. I like to have a laugh and good banter.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Detective, Experience, Rule Knowledge

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I know the rules. I've played 50+ days on a server with a VERY similar rule set, giving me plenty of experience with the rules and technicalities which allows me to successfully admin the server by identifying & detecting whose at fault and the rule broken whilst also adapting to the situation at hand. With this jb experience & map knowledge, it allows me to know when and how to enforce rules. Additionally, I have witnessed the different ways admins administrate, teaching me what to do and not do in various situations as well as appropriate methods to deal with players. Throughout my time I have always assisted admins with rules when they require a second opinion or identifying rule breakers. I believe this is where I would be very useful as I have noticed a general trend on the server that many people don't know the rules or know how to play properly. With my knowledge, I would be able to successfully enforce these rules & explain them to these players.

My detective skills are notorious with the combination of shadowplay & overwolf providing me with a lot of video evidence to help with complaints in chat or clear up confusion with orders which could have resulted in accidental freekills.

I love to have fun on the server and would use my powers to achieve this in a mature way that is fun for all. I have already proven myself useful by enforcing rules, making relevant suggestions, and explaining situations to new/complaining players.

I would also be able to assist with the map pool to make it more unique as I have experience with map making (CSGO SDK). I would be happy to help edit map glitches or alter the map to suit the way KZG Jailbreak is played, may this be as simple as removing guns, editing door access, etc.

I have already helped 1DJ with suggestions to add/change/remove things as he relies upon my knowledge.

Play-Time on Server Group:  1 days 08:09:13 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Everyday - 12/1 PM to 12/2 AM depending on population. Tend to not play as much when studying. Very active during holidays though.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Snapz, Goose, Speedy, 1DJ
Vouching Players:  Lighten, Robert, Brekkie, Lil Goat

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Blobby

although blobby is complete garbage at the game, has no skills, cant rebel for shit, cant aim for shit, no idea how to bhop and has never won a map game in his life, he has mastered the 'rules' of jailbreak, and wants to create a better community,
+rep

~ best jb player au ~

• My Name is Tito locked this topic