SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Bhop assistance

Cybro

Hi!

I am a regular player of both retakes and executes on kzg servers in Australia. For the past three months source mod anti-cheat(SMAC) has been bugging me kicking me out of the server for ""Bhop assistance"" and this is weird as I only use mouse wheel down to attempt to bunny-hop(i suck) I can still rejoin the server but then after about 10 times of me attempting to bunny hop using my mouse wheel down+jump bind it removes me from the server again for bhop assistance. I like to try to practice my bunny hops and I will just play spectre servers if this problem isn't fixed as it has never happened to me when i play on spectre servers.

Regards,

Cybro

Edited by Cybro

8 hours ago, Cybro said:

yeah but i don't use macros

Are you using any programs for your mouse in the background. I am terrible with remembering these things but i think there is a program for one of the mouses that activates SMAC's "hyperscroll trigger" you're most likely being kicked for that.

As for Frenzy.

8 hours ago, Frenzy said:

I get the same, i have jump bound to a macro on my mouse, and it'll kick me for ''bhop assistance" whenever i use it.

If you actually read the rules you will find Macros/Scripting is bannable on our servers,

1. Scripting/Macroing will result in a suspension for 2 weeks when first caught. If caught again, said user will be permanently banned

On 03/01/2019 at 7:35 AM, -[pkN24!7]- said:

Are you using any programs for your mouse in the background. I am terrible with remembering these things but i think there is a program for one of the mouses that activates SMAC's "hyperscroll trigger" you're most likely being kicked for that.

As for Frenzy.

If you actually read the rules you will find Macros/Scripting is bannable on our servers,

1. Scripting/Macroing will result in a suspension for 2 weeks when first caught. If caught again, said user will be permanently banned

Maco as in its just space bound to my mouse, not a bhop macro. My space key is like half broken, so having it on my mouse is easier. And the difference between macros and scripting is huge lol.

525134_601.png

1 hour ago, Frenzy said:

Maco as in its just space bound to my mouse, not a bhop macro. My space key is like half broken, so having it on my mouse is easier. And the difference between macros and scripting is huge lol.

That might be true, but as stated in the rules, both are not allowed and are bannable by a 2-week first offense ban followed by a permanent on subsequent infractions. 

• 2 weeks later...

If you are using a macro to assist bhop the server will auto kick u from the game as Macro's aren't permitted, (and is kind of a way of bending the rules tbh). If you are still getting kicked by SMAC but only using the scroll wheel this shouldnt be happening. You might want to check if you have any other macros that u accidentally hit on your keyboard, or if there are in programs running in the background that might be causing the issue