SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Freekills R Gay's Unban Appeal

lil pumpernickle

Steam Account Name: Freekills R Gay
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:461859832

Server Group: JAILBREAK 
Server:  Jailbreak

Date / Time of Ban: 5th of Janurary around 1am..

Admin that Punished You: Im not sure, could have been snapz possibly

Reason for Ban: I used the N-Word

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I saw other people doing it so I did it, excessively, I got kicked from the server but i still rejoined, at the time i was in a discord with someone else on the server, they said i got muted, so I spammed it in chat to see if they could see it, they said yes, I was really confused at this moment because i thought i was muted, then i got banned, but by no means necessary it doesn't remove the fact that it was an idiotic thing to do on my part. This means nothing and doesn't give me any sort of reason to say it. I know its stupid and I shouldn't have done it, I would like to be let back in with a permanent gag possibly.  I'm so deeply sorry for anyone that I could have offended, i haven't been banned for a long time but I'm already missing KZG. Thank you so much if you actually read this and give me a chance to join back KZG <3 

Edited by lil pumpernickle
Wanted To Expand On What Happened

30 minutes ago, lil pumpernickle said:

Reason for Ban: I used the N-Word

No. You were banned for spamming chat which involved the n-word. You were gagged (but that's broken atm) then you were kicked from the server, obviously for spamming chat. You then joined back and proceeded to spam the same message, resulting in your ban. Whilst this was stupid, Lil pumpernickle has played regularly the past few days, and I wouldn't want to lose a player to stupid reason like this. A silence would be suitable.

35 minutes ago, lil pumpernickle said:

Admin that Punished You: Im not sure, could have been snapz possibly

You were banned by Skyprah.

35 minutes ago, lil pumpernickle said:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:461859832

In future use: STEAM_1:0:461859832

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, lil pumpernickle said:

I dont know what to do i dont even know why i did it, it was so stupid and im missing KZG already ?

You were clearly gagged/kicked/given a warning before getting banned and had plenty of opportunity to stop and think about what you were doing. KZG doesn't take discrimination lightly, and your name doesn't help either.

If you're interested at looking at the ban yourself see -> https://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&amp;searchText=Freekills+R+Gay&amp;Submit=Search reason: spamming mic/chat.

You were warned several times so it's hard to feel sorry for you. In this instance it's best to wait a substantial time "A month or so" as it's insuring that you have reflected upon your crime well enough.

Edited by sown
  • Sad 1

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce. ~Karl Marx

76561198264114017.png

I guess your right sown, however, I made that name up as a stupid name I don't see anything racist in it... But the points you're getting at are right, It was great to get to know all of you. You are a very good community have fun. goodbye KZG I guess, see you in the afterlife ?

Edited by lil pumpernickle

7 hours ago, Blobby said:

Lil pumpernickle has played regularly the past few days, and I wouldn't want to lose a player to stupid reason like this. A silence would be suitable.

as blobby said a mute would be suitable

• Like 1

320148143_tenor(1).gif.cbc35eddbe7e39c41726d3d7dd9f4865.gif

76561198165700478.png

856120_1001.png.32fba070b2f90112925ff3f585dce2be.pngsig_856120_11_2_en.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

So do you think i will be unbanned or not, if not i understand why but if i am perm muted and let back in that would be amazing, even if i have to wait like 6 months or even a year, i will do it.

4 hours ago, lil pumpernickle said:

So do you think i will be unbanned or not, if not i understand why but if i am perm muted and let back in that would be amazing, even if i have to wait like 6 months or even a year, i will do it.

If your ban warranted a perm mute you would have already been muted. I'm sorry but your chances at a change are slim.

• Sad 1

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce. ~Karl Marx

76561198264114017.png

meh i would have just perm muted you, i respect the descision of sky this was a terrible act, you know what you did wrong. i suggest this gets changed to a perm mute or a week / month ban and we move on.

next time dont be racist in general :) and especially dont spam it 

a !mute is a comms mute

a !gag is a chat mute

thanks

• 2 months later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic