SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

butwhych's Unban Appeal

butwhych

Steam Account Name: butwhych
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:100046374

Server Group: JUMP 
Server:  BHop

Date / Time of Ban: 6/01/2019, around 9pm?

Admin that Punished You: myz

Reason for Ban: changed my name to twinzoned in morse code, something the player kell took offense to.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: it was blown out of proportion, the offense was pretty minor and the ban lasts a month, apparently i was taking a part of it earlier but i was only told by other people little context. KZG is also the only bhop server i play on.

Hi butwhych,

Im just attempting to find your ban but when your steam id and name are searched there are no logs of previous or current bans. You say that the staff member "myz" banned you but KZG does not have any staff under the name of "myz", are you sure you were banned from KZG? if you are sure could you please double check you are actually banned and also please link your steam profile.

Kind regards, nysm.

- nysm -

- MG | Combat surf | Jailbreak -

- Jailbreak Staff -

- 76561198204235404 -

VFXEW7G.png

1 hour ago, butwhych said:

Hey nysm, myz has changed his name since the ban, and i think he is under miz now, at https://steamcommunity.com/id/MyzaEmpire.

When i try to connect it says im banned, perhaps its under the morse code name?

Yes you were banned under the alias: - .-- .. -. / --.. --- -. . -.. which translates to Twin Zoned.

The reason for the ban was described as "Bully". You were muted then gagged (01-06-19 16:30) no less than 4 minutes after under the alias "twinzoned" it seems you were persistent on antagonizing -said individual.

The ban was invoked on the same day (01-06-19 23:28) showing that you had not stopped after being warned multiple times with com restrictions. The suspension will last for 4 weeks until Feburary 3rd unless staff see to it otherwise.

for reference: https://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=-+.--+..+-.+%2F+--..+---+-.+.+-..&Submit=Search / https://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=zoned&Submit=Search

Edited by sown

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce. ~Karl Marx

76561198264114017.png

i was never gagged? if you look thru my aliases you won't see twinzoned

edit: the steam id's are different as well

Edited by butwhych

17 hours ago, butwhych said:

i was never gagged? if you look thru my aliases you won't see twinzoned

edit: the steam id's are different as well

I can only assume your connection with "twinzoned" had to deal with this case. i mean why else would you refrence it in morse code? The only one who can properly respond here is @myyzz himself seeing that he played a role on both accounts.

Edited by sown

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce. ~Karl Marx

76561198264114017.png

6 hours ago, sown said:

I can only assume your connection with "twinzoned" had to deal with this case. i mean why else would you refrence it in morse code? The only one who can properly respond here is @myyzz himself seeing that he played a role on both accounts.

", apparently i was taking a part of it earlier but i was only told by other people little context."

• 3 weeks later...
  • panthA locked this topic