SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

JAW's Unban Appeal

jaw9641

Steam Account Name: JAW
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79604477

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  FFA DM

Date / Time of Ban: 1/1/19 20:00

Admin that Punished You: Console

Reason for Ban: Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I seriously didn't do anything wrong, I wasn't even on the server or at my computer when this ban happened. I'm not even sure what duplicate account means. I believe this is somehow a mistake. All I've ever done is play on KSG FFA servers/1v1/surf servers and I tried to play over a week ago and it says I was banned. I didn't do anything wrong to my knowledge or even intentionally. I was wondering if this was a mistake. Thanks!

K9PYYpS.png

Here are your other accounts which have been auto-banned for various hacks such as bunny-hop hacks. Then you attempted to join the various servers multiple times with different accounts and got duplicate banned.

DENIED

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

• Sorrow locked this topic