SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Alone's Unban Appeal

Dimi.Alone

Steam Account Name: Alone
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:148504258

Server Group: AWP 
Server:  

Date / Time of Ban: 01-07-19 13:09

Admin that Punished You: Console

Reason for Ban: Aimlock apparently

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Well firstly, I'd like to say i'm confused as to how I got banned for aimlock, I've played on the awp server for quite a while now and had racked up around 6.5k points, I'd say I was average - decent area, so I have no clue as how I was even able to get banned for aimlock, next, I'd really like to see the proof of any sort of aimlock, (because I know there won't be any proper evidence beyond reasonable doubt kind of proof). Also, if I was to ever actually cheat I'd use a DIFFERENT account than my main, I'm not that dumb, lastly, I just wanna go on to the bhop server even if I don't get unbanned from the AWP server, because that's probably one of my favourite things to do on CS:GO (call me a nerd if you like).
I don't really know what to say on how I got banned, I've been playing on KZG servers for quite a while now, and I really don't get how I'm able to get banned for cheats.
I'd say around half of the hours i've racked up on CS:GO are on community servers, i would also say that community servers are probably the only reason why I still like CS:GO.
Thanks for reading this I guess, hope I'm able to unbanned

Hey alone, you were banned by the console for aimbot. Admittedly, console bans occur when someone "obvious" is hacking and or using an outdated client. 

Bans are not server specific, so no you cannot be unbanned from "bhop".

Edited by sown

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce. ~Karl Marx

76561198264114017.png

Hey, thanks for replying, I'd like to ask whether there is a way of providing proof of me not cheating, because so far, all I can see is that as long as I get banned by the console it's 100% impossible for me to be unbanned 

21 minutes ago, Dimi.Alone said:

Hey, thanks for replying, I'd like to ask whether there is a way of providing proof of me not cheating, because so far, all I can see is that as long as I get banned by the console it's 100% impossible for me to be unbanned 

Its not impossible for you to be unbanned, you'll just have to wait a substantial amount of time for executives to even consider it. Hacks are not taken lightly within the KZG community so cases like these are meant to act as a deterrent.

Demos aren't currently up atm: https://demos.killzonegaming.com/ so there's a very low chance at actually reviewing the evidence. In the case that you actually were wrongfully detected by console, executives of the staff team would need to revise their server side anti-cheat. Which there is currently no evidence of it working improperly. You see, if this was the case it would have already been fixed. Automated ban systems are refined to detect guilty individuals. It would be massively damaging to the server if users were banned innocently, and in skyprah's best interest to keep them.

Edited by sown

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce. ~Karl Marx

76561198264114017.png

16 hours ago, Dimi.Alone said:

Yes, I know I got banned by the console, but that's the reason why I am confused

not 100% sure how the console works but I am pretty sure that it auto bans obvious hackers and sends alerts to admins for the ones that console thinks that is hacking

320148143_tenor(1).gif.cbc35eddbe7e39c41726d3d7dd9f4865.gif

76561198165700478.png

856120_1001.png.32fba070b2f90112925ff3f585dce2be.pngsig_856120_11_2_en.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

• panthA locked this topic