SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Gorn's Administrator Application

gorn

Steam Account Name:  Gorn
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:98411085

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: My name's Sam, I'm 16 currently living in Melbourne but originally from the country. I've been consistently active on KZG servers and CSGO for the past year and a bit.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I'm active and don't get salty easily. I also have long term experience as an administrator on a large Garry's Mod server so I'm fairly familiar with administrating and also don't get provoked easily.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Because I'm very familiar with a lot of the regulars on the Aim servers and I'm a very consistently active

Play-Time on Server Group:  Cas comp: 14 days 16 - http://www.killzonegaming.gameme.com/playerinfo/448941 1v1: 2 days 12 - http://www.killzonegaming.gameme.com/playerinfo/594862 (Not to mention many more hours/days spent on Retakes/FFA)
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Anywhere between 10 AM - 4 AM Typically in 30 minute sessions throughout the day

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Paradiso, Vale, 2D
Vouching Players:  Lucas

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by gorn

+rep

Cool guy, chill, active, would fit the moderator role nicely

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • panthA locked this topic