SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

not otis's Unban Appeal

Pandsy

Steam Account Name: not otis
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:69430258

Server Group: MINIGAMES 
Server:  Minigames

Date / Time of Ban: 02-22-18 21:49

Admin that Punished You: Nyalon

Reason for Ban: Doxxing Hayley

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I have matured as a person since the incident and even though my ban was supposed to be a 6-month ban i edged one of the admin to change it to a permaban instead because I was immature and was being an idiot, I find that I want to play the server and have fun but because of past mistakes I cant and would like to try and go back with a more positive attitude because I know I harassed admins like Wisey when I shouldn't have, so I'm just going to make this short and simple like it should be and thank you for reading over this!

? no need to be mad buddy

As much as I hate Otis' voice I wouldn't mind seeing him back in the community. 

It's been almost a year and he has changed for the better from what I have seen. No where near as toxic, seems way more mature and doesn't start drama.
+1 good luck.

sтεαм

• 2 months later...

Denied.

Please re-apply at a later date.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic