Vex77y

[JUMP] myz's Abuse Report

Vex77y

Your In-Game Name: Vex77y
Your Steam_ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jaydub23/

Their In-Game: myz
Their Steam_ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MyzaEmpire/

Reason(s): Forced change map and also silenced for no reason.

Proof / Evidence / Witnesses: Witnesses: Fallen, Mr awesome, breyy

myyzz

You were silenced for multiple reasons and then continued with the toxicity, then ended up with a ban due to a lot of Racism.

-rep

Vex77y

I got a map voted in which you forced changed straight away with no vote, nothing ( which I was silenced for). As well as silencing me for saying nothing out of the wrong. However, saying the n-word is fine with you? When I reply calling you a "dumb coon" I was immediately banned with no warning. Admin abuse

-rep

myyzz

"I got a map voted in which you forced changed straight away with no vote, nothing ( which I was silenced for)." 1. You weren't silenced for that reason.. 2. Why would saying the n-word be okay with me? 

Also i have been telling you and multiple people to watch what your saying because some people do take offence. We did in fact have a little miss understanding and you did get aggressive and call me a "Dumb Coon". I shouldn't have to warn you on something like that.. its mostly just common sense

Vex77y

You silenced me for getting the map changed and There are a lot of people who are willing to testify for that. 2) Why you be ok with anyone saying it? As many others were saying that during the time i was bhopping and you were on. You even said yourself "I don't care if you say the n****er as long as it's not towards someone" 3) So its ok to warn others but not me? Little bit unfair don't you think?

myyzz

I did say that, but i warn ALOT of people for saying it unnecessary. You arent the only one who ive banned for being racist and toxic, so dont think its unfair. i have warned you way to many times to count and it doesnt seem to get to you. I have pm'ed you ingame and through steam pm's aswell. Also i can go into Kells Incident if you want me to

Vex77y

Kell incident is different. I you know that it wasn't only me and yet I'm the one getting shit for it? Also if that is the case then why haven't the others been banned. Week ban for no reason at this point

Vex77y

As well as you had it in for me. You did say "finally got him banned" When i was banned

Vex77y

So saying the n-word is alright?

Imagine if I was a newcomer and found out that it was alright to say this. and it wasn't enforced.

myyzz

The others from that incident were banned. You were not the only one that was getting told to stop bullying kell about it. 

I also did say that out of anger because i have been fed up with your actions lately.

I don't just enforce it... like i don't go around saying it okay all the time, i usually just let it slide unless its said through anger or toxicity.

Vex77y

You never told me to not bully kell. You didn't say anything until after the situation. As well as banning me for a week for saying 2 words? Bit harsh for the first time. Also, how is it ok to say "Finally he's banned" you obviously had it in for me.

myyzz

I wasnt actually there tabbed into csgo whilst everyone was bullying Kell, but i shouldn't have to warn you or tell you to stop bullying when its legit common sense not to... i also said that i mentions "Finally hes banned" out of frustration and i apoologise for that.

Vex77y

"wasn't actually tabbed in", bit convenient. You did the same thing with Areo. Like surely this should happen again??

myyzz

I got a message from kell saying he was getting annoyed and it wasn't stopping, whilst i was tabbed out and when i did end up tabbing back in the beef stopped alot because i warned everyone that was involved. you were not there when i warned everyone because it was when it first started... everyone was banned except for you because you came in late and someone filled you in with the information about Kells Incident 

Vex77y

So why take it out on me? so much for "out of frustration"

myyzz

Im taking it out on you now because i was letting alot of the stuff go that you have been doing, just little things like racism and toxicity. But they were mutable

Vex77y

Seems legit....

• Thumbs up 1