SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[JAILBREAK] Ando's Moderator Application

Ando1

Steam Account Name:  Ando
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:106535285

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am 14 years old. I believe that I am kind, respectful and nice. My hobbies include playing online multiplayer, having bit of banter with my friends and playing sports. I have been apart of the Killzone Gaming community for about 3-4 years now.. Its been a long journey.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Honest- I can’t stand lies. Lies break people apart. I have gone through a tough family situation involving lies, and I despise them. I will tell players and the staff the truth. If I did something wrong, I will confess. When people ask me questions, I will give them honest answers and feedback. I will only tell the truth, and I will not manipulate people. Lies dig deeper holes than the truth ever will.

Responsible- I believe being responsible is a very important trait of a moderator. I know I am very responsible. I will take responsibility for all my actions and will never blame someone else. Blaming other people will never get me anywhere because I need to learn from my mistakes. I can also make my own decisions that will help others, and I can and will protect everyone on this server from harm.

Trustworthy/Reliable- I believe I am a very trustable person. You can rely upon and put your trust in me. I will never betray anyone as I would hate to hurt one’s feelings. If you need me to give something to a player, you can count on me to do it. You can count on me to be there when you need me. I will not goof off, but I will help you. Many people have told me that they trust me, and I am grateful for that.

Loyal- I am very loyal to this server (and all of skyprah’s servers). I will not shame it or its staff, players, and admins. If I become a staff member, I will not back stab the staff and players, and most certainly not skyprah, I absolutely hate people who gossip and hurt the people they call friends. This is in no way kind or acceptable, and all it does it tear people apart. Also, if you tell me a secret that you don’t want anyone to know, I will not exchange it with others and will keep it safe, no matter how big or small.

Helpful- I think this is the most important trait for a moderator. I believe I am extremely helpful. I love helping others, answering questions, and giving feedback. When I help people, it makes me happy. When people ask questions, I answer them fully and thoughtfully. I also give people my honest feedback and help them improve. I am a great advice giver, too. I like to help people accomplish goals by providing them will full content suggestions. I also make sure people are on track and doing what they are supposed to. I help people out with their issues and try to keep them safe from ‘bad’ players. If I cannot get the information for the player, I will ask others and make sure that the person in need will get the needed info. I see lots of people who message me for help, but I cannot help them and usually will direct them to a mod for help. When I help people, it makes me feel as if I am giving another player a better and more fun experience on KZG.

Respectful- I will respect and acknowledge everyone. I will respect people’s opinions and will not come back with stupid or mean responses. I will respect other moderators and their choices. During a ban appeal and/or reports, I will respect what the player has to say. I will respect you and your opinions no matter what. Everyone has a right to their own opinions, and I will not disrespect you because of them (I might take action if you are hurting one’s feelings, thought). I will treat everyone equal and give you the respect that you deserve.

Friendly- I am a very friendly person, and I love getting to know people. I enjoy making friends and love to goof off with them. I will not disclose you from something or hurt your feelings. I always say hi, and I get along with others quite well due to this trait. I am friendly and kind to everyone I meet. I always try to make conversations with people and get to know them. You can never have too many friends! I love making a new friend.

Fast Learner- I have never moderated a server, but I will get to that later. Because of this, I don’t know all of the commands (I know some) or all of the punishments for breaking the rules. Since I don’t know everything about being a mod, it is good that I am a fast learner. I can pick up on things really quickly. If I get the rank moderator, I will learn all of the commands, punishments, etc. very quickly.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I have experience playing on KZG jailbreak I have map knowledge and rule knowledge, in addition I am able to improvise, overcome and adapt to situations while moderating on KZG JB. I am able to adapt the rules to a specific case, often consulting fellow staff members to determine an appropriate punishment and being a moderator requires an enormous amount of responsible. I believe I am responsible and loyal for this position also, I have gained a sense of being overwhelmed and it's quite easy for me now to know when I need a fellow mod's help, assistance or answer to a question. I have been apart of this community for over 3 years during my time playing I see many problems between people and other things. I can also record evidence with OBS and take screenshots to show why someone received a punishment. Finnally, I love to have fun on the server and that I can use my powers for the better and making player's experience better and more enjoyable.

Play-Time on Server Group:  102 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I play daily for about 2-12 hours a day

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Ec1ispse, lethiem,
Vouching Players:  Professor Shrimp, DoratheDrugExporter, Lighten, Bounch ?

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Ando1
Grammar/played time update

+rep biggest lad in JB Right now

-Rep as I have seen Ando break various rules that are not hard to follow time and time again

IT'S XLR8 BTW

Edited by Arau

+1

Your understanding of the rules is quite good, but I believe compared to some of the regulars / staff on the server your understanding of the game mode in general is relatively lacking. I think that you are also not as confident as a warden and dealing with people as is necessary for a moderator, but that is easily fixed. There are sometimes lapses when you warden where you forget some rules (especially Simon Says), and the rounds that you warden can also be long and slow, which I think returns back to your seemingly lack of confidence whilst wardening. I think that overall you would do good on trial and further on if you take these criticisms on board and work on them.

Good luck :)

Redacted for now.

• Like 2

1be.gif

46 minutes ago, Goose said:

+1

Your understanding of the rules is quite good, but I believe compared to some of the regulars / staff on the server your understanding of the game mode in general is relatively lacking. I think that you are also not as confident as a warden and dealing with people as is necessary for a moderator, but that is easily fixed. There are sometimes lapses when you warden where you forget some rules (especially Simon Says), and the rounds that you warden can also be long and slow, which I think returns back to your seemingly lack of confidence whilst wardening. I think that overall you would do good on trial and further on if you take these criticisms on board and work on them.

Good luck :)

Thank you for feedback

Neutral. Me and Hayley had to carry him yet a bot still does better then him? Our backs are both sore after that.

jk +rep

Edited by Twipel

neutral, came across ando abusing chat and spamming chat with toxic comment but apart from that he has a good understanding for the rules

On 12/01/2019 at 1:43 PM, Twipel said:

+rep played with this fine gentleman before and is a good guy but the points that goose highlighted are what I think myself too

bot does better then me

Denied.

You have been given some personal feedback regarding your application via dms on behalf of the JB admin team. Have a good read and feel free to re-apply at a future date once you have improved. Good Luck!

0lzHluV.png

• panthA locked this topic