SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

rohja.'s Unban Appeal

rohja.

Steam Account Name: rohja.
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:75141721

Server Group: JAILBREAK 
Server:  Jailbreak

Date / Time of Ban: 9:06pm 8/01

Admin that Punished You: blobby

Reason for Ban: i think cos i was yelling?

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: i deserve to be unbanned as i really am dedicated to the server and want to be able to play 24/7 without being unbanned what would i do without KZG :(

It was me that banned you, it lacks a reason cause i did it quickly because the Mutes we not working but you were banned for

1. Mic Spam

2. Racism

3. Abuse

4. Threatening to Dox me

I think you felt like you could come on the server and do what ever you fucking wanted and nothing will happen. Well news flash mate, that shit wont fly here.

Sub to my Channel >>>  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8xVEMSz6Wm6-JL1snYTUOw?  <<<Sub to my Channel

JB Highlights Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVjVars5_Hs

[SM] Zing: Initiated a vote: Who is better admon

[SM] Vote successful. (Received 59% of 17 votes)

[SM] The answer to Who is better admon is: Snapz.

JOIN MY GAMBLING DC - https://discord.gg/yurYTkp

1 hour ago, Snapz said:

It was me that banned you, it lacks a reason cause i did it quickly because the Mutes we not working but you were banned for

1. Mic Spam

2. Racism

3. Abuse

4. Threatening to Dox me

I think you felt like you could come on the server and do what ever you fucking wanted and nothing will happen. Well news flash mate, that shit wont fly here.

im sorry big man, im a very nice guy in heart i will never dox you idk what a dox is? im a good boy ask delacey :D. 

Sorry for the harm ive done to the No.1 Server in Australia/NZ.

Taking your time to make this app does show that you're trying to improve. Though it hasn't been long enough for us to decide (its been 2 days). I suggest you either wait a months time from now an re-apply again. Or that the suspension be shortened to about 3 months. Threatening to dox people is one thing, but threatening a staff member just makes you ask for it. You deserve to be held accountable for a substantial amount of time. 

The definition of doxing: The search for publishing private and illicit information in an attempt to black mail, harass or antagonise an individual. 

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce. ~Karl Marx

76561198264114017.png

1 minute ago, sown said:

Taking your time to make this app does show that you're trying to improve. Though it hasn't been long enough for us to decide (its been 2 days). I suggest you either wait a months time from now an re-apply again. Or that the suspension be shortened to about 3 months. Threatening to dox people is one thing, but threatening a staff member just makes you ask for it. You deserve to be held accountable for a substantial amount of time. 

The definition of doxing: The search for publishing private and illicit information in an attempt to black mail, harass or antagonise an individual. 

sorry big man, im very nice i dont know what a dox is, i do deserve to be unbanned as i have potential as im known in the jb community for being a very good and chill guy with warden and more. i do think i deserve and 2nd chance.

6 minutes ago, rohja. said:

sorry big man, im very nice i dont know what a dox is, i do deserve to be unbanned as i have potential as im known in the jb community for being a very good and chill guy with warden and more. i do think i deserve and 2nd chance.

does not sound like you're taking this serious

320148143_tenor(1).gif.cbc35eddbe7e39c41726d3d7dd9f4865.gif

76561198165700478.png

856120_1001.png.32fba070b2f90112925ff3f585dce2be.pngsig_856120_11_2_en.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

On 10/01/2019 at 7:54 PM, sown said:

Are you saying it is worse to threaten a staff member? is that implying staff are better ? w0w you would

? no need to be mad buddy

26 minutes ago, Pandsy said:

Are you saying it is worse to threaten a staff member? is that implying staff are better ? w0w you would

no, my argument is that it's blatant disrespect of authority. You wouldn't want to harass and individual much like you definitley wouldnt want to harass a police officer. If you have the courage to do that, then you must have the courage to face repercussions eg: fine/jail time. It's like swearing at your teacher, it's obviously not a good thing.

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce. ~Karl Marx

76561198264114017.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • panthA locked this topic