SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

chig

Steam Account Name: chig
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:227768062

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  1v1 Arenas

Date / Time of Ban: 11/01/2019

Admin that Punished You: SMAC Auto Detection

Reason for Ban: SMAC 0.8.6.0: AutoTrigger Detection: Bunnyhop

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: The SMAC system has detected me for Bunnyhop many times before on different servers such as the AWP server for example., everytime it has kicked me and warned me to turn of the scripts/macros, even though I have never had anything on. And today it decided to ban me. I feel as though I deserve to be unbanned for as I have never cheated in any community server of yours. Let alone any other server that has existed. I play alot of KZ and I know how to bhop rather well. especially on a 128 tick server.

SMAC is Sourcemod Anti Cheat, the anti cheat developped by the Sourcemod team (= those who make most of the plugins for every server). It has many modules for different cheats (wallhack, aimbot, triggerbot,bhop script, autofire, sv_cheats violation and more). A normal bhopper with an average of 5 scrolls cant be banned. A scripter will get about 20 scroll for every jumps, or some people get like 40 scrolls per jump.
Smac will detect it, and ban (or not, it depends on the server setting).

Auto-scroll wheels are not allowed as they do give off an unfair advantage expecially on community servers where velocity can be tweaked. I'm sorry but bunnyhop detection is very accurate, you were using a script of some kind.

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce. ~Karl Marx

76561198264114017.png

hey @chig,

Are you free to talk on our TeamSpeak or discord server?

if so join and message me.:)  the details are below in my signature.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic