Sign in to follow this  
Arau

Bring back LR with 2 people

Arau

Bring back LR with two people please it was the most fun i had in JB because two people are better than 1 and it takes too long to go down to 1 T Comment Below on your thoughts

IT'S XLR8 BTW

Edited by Arau

Snapz

-Rep

1 person is as hard to get to as 2 people, sometimes easier. For example if you have 5 Ts and play a quick map game the winner LRs, ezy. Having 2 people LR will just make the rounds last longer, with 1 person LR, the rounds pass at a good pace and dead Ts don't have to wait for a long time. Making it 2 people LR will just cause the rounds to last longer.

• Like 3

nysm
14 minutes ago, Snapz said:

-Rep

1 person is as hard to get to as 2 people, sometimes easier. For example if you have 5 Ts and play a quick map game the winner LRs, ezy. Having 2 people LR will just make the rounds last longer, with 1 person LR, the rounds pass at a good pace and dead Ts don't have to wait for a long time. Making it 2 people LR will just cause the rounds to last longer.

+1

• Like 1

Ando1

Last Requests is the point of LAST PRISONER ALIVE gets a request

• Like 1

GimmeYoFries

Agree with the comments above. However on the side, it is discouraging to see the number of times FRLR is played with 2 T's with the sole purpose to activate LR period. From an objective standpoint, I can sense the frustration of a player who is able to complete map games but is not able to get to LR because of slow reactions/high ping/bad audio. If it comes down to FRLR just to determine which of the 2 T's gets LR, makes me question whether its more convenient and 'fun' to give the 2 T's LR instead. 

Perhaps the real issue here is not giving 2 T's LR, but rather encouraging wardens to be more creative in their quick method(s) of getting down to the last T, i.e: trivia, ispy, russian roulette... etc. 

• Like 1

Goose
26 minutes ago, GimmeYoFries said:

Agree with the comments above. However on the side, it is discouraging to see the number of times FRLR is played with 2 T's with the sole purpose to activate LR period. From an objective standpoint, I can sense the frustration of a player who is able to complete map games but is not able to get to LR because of slow reactions/high ping/bad audio. If it comes down to FRLR just to determine which of the 2 T's gets LR, makes me question whether its more convenient and 'fun' to give the 2 T's LR instead. 

Perhaps the real issue here is not giving 2 T's LR, but rather encouraging wardens to be more creative in their quick method(s) of getting down to the last T, i.e: trivia, ispy, russian roulette... etc. 

I often do FRLR to not waste the dead people’s time. I think that whilst it is good to encourage creativity in wardens, it can often take an extended period of time to explain the non-standard warden games that it just delay the round and can potentially cause people to leave the server (which I’ve experienced when trying to do Nigel No Friends from 6 to LR, but it taking to long and just ending up doing FRLR anyway).

• Like 2