SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

im dumbest idiot ever live

gEFF

12 minutes ago, gEFF said:

Hey guys. I just exposed you ahahahah!!!! 

You're dumber than you act.

a10731420ee8089a93339e041adb6b2f.png

Server used to run this plugin to stop the ghost players, but since the Danger Zone update which broke the extension required to run this plugin. Due to the extension always breaking, I decided to not re-add it until it's stable. 

Haha dumbass

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2529931

sure buddy, all im hearing is excuses because your server hit the sack. suck my grundels retard. can i get an unban?
also this is only happening on ur server

20 minutes ago, gEFF said:

sure buddy, all im hearing is excuses because your server hit the sack. suck my grundels retard. can i get an unban?
also this is only happening on ur server

Not sure what your issue is but I'll give you some advice when you own a server. Don't cause shit with other communities, do your own thing. You don't see me playing on your servers or posting on your forums.

18 minutes ago, bryan said:

If that's the case then why is it only happening on the one server and why are you deleting all comments that are talking about it lmao

I haven't deleted any comments as its amusing and makes you look like biggest idiots xd Are you just as dumb as the other guy? I have 11,000 bans on record.. how many do you have.. probably not even 100?

57212698958db9430657e329e754d4cc.png

• skyprah locked this topic