SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[JAILBREAK] mRobert+'s Administrator Application

Robert

Steam Account Name:  mRobert+
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:93267844

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hello! My in-game name is mRobert+ and I've been playing Jailbreak for 3-4 years now with 45 days playtime combined from each server. I'm currently in my second year of university doing MedSci. Hobbies span from playing heaps of basketball all the way to football and cricket.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Experience of Jailbreak, Rules knowledge, Controlling a server.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Over the time of playing Jailbreak, I've watched how to be a great admin through watching other admins and have learned from them on how to a control server. More specifically, I believe my knowledge of Jailbreak and the KZG Jailbreak enhances my understanding of enforcing fun sportsmanlike play whilst still controlling the server. Moreover, my flexibility of hours allows me to play each day and further lets me consistently enforce rules and keep the server tight. Other reasons can also just be knowing the rules and map knowledge from my 45 day playtime, hence eliciting a thorough and in-depth understanding of Jailbreak. I’m also an easy going person and always help out newer players with getting started on jailbreak and will continue to educate them with the knowledge so that it will expand the community of Killzone Gaming. I also have identified that over my Jailbreak experience I haven't changed my mindset and kept a very trusted and rule enforcing attitude towards the server. Furthermore, I know that my maturity won’t change if I do become an addition towards the KZG staff. I strongly believe over all these traits combined and with my attachment towards the community, I believe to be a great addition to the Killzone Gaming Staff Team.

Play-Time on Server Group:  3 Days 00:18:22 Hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Everyday 3:00pm 1:00-am

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Snaps Goose
Vouching Players:  Blobbly Pepsi Speedy

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Watch my vid  xx 

+1

I have known Robert for 2 years now and I've observed that he is an understanding and knowledgeable about Jailbreak as a game mode, as well as the player management side of server. I have given him feedback privately about stuff to improve on so that is all I have to say.

Good luck :)

1be.gif

+1 

Great man, known him since I started playing jailbreak on a different server and I can safely say that he is mature, experienced, and helpful to both new and regular players.

Good luck! :) 

*lowkey -1 because he didn't put me in vouching players* 

twice.gif

+1 Robert is very suited for the role as his countless hours on the game mode of Jailbreak have appointed him with a vast amount of knowledge and understanding of what to expect on Jailbreak. Robert is a responsible and respected player on Jailbreak who is always assisting new and old players with little knowledge of how to play Jailbreak, giving them a full understanding of how Jailbreak operates as well as an understanding of the rules of Jailbreak. Robert's playtime also indicates his extensive experience and his actions on Jailbreak display how trustworthy and deserving of this role he is. Robert would be an excellent addition to the Jailbreak Staff team. 

+REP

Great fella, haven't talked to him much but his forever on <3

Become a real Aussie

:carlton: 

:carlton: :carlton: 

:carlton::carlton: :carlton: 

:carlton: :carlton: 

:carlton:  

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic