SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Pudge3334's Unban Appeal

pudge3334

Steam Account Name: Pudge3334
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:197640455

Server Group: COMBAT 
Server:  1v1 Arenas

Date / Time of Ban: 12-13-17-04:34

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: Duplicate Account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: This was my first and only ban and I'm honestly not too sure why I got banned for it. I think it was because I went on my friends account to play csgo with him and went on 1V1 beforehand to warm up a bit. Stopped playing CS shortly after but have slowly been getting back into it which is the reason for appealing my ban. There's honestly not much I can say as I'm not completely sure what the cause of the ban was but I really want to play 1V1 on your servers because they are by far the best. Thank you for your time reading this, appreciate it.
Cheers.

Hi Pudge3334,

We appreciate your efforts into getting back into our community however we have a couple of questions we would like to ask first. Please answer to the best of your ability.

1. Do you have any alternate accounts that have been banned on KZG?
  2. Do you have any explanation into why your account was detected for evading a ban?

Thankyou.

- nysm -

- MG | Combat surf | Jailbreak -

- Jailbreak Staff -

- 76561198204235404 -

VFXEW7G.png

I don't have any accounts I'm aware of that I've been banned on. I also really don't have any explanation for my account was detected evading a ban I have played on KZG servers whether surfing or 1v1 etc on many accounts (friends) when I've had a comp ban on my main to warm-up before playing with my friends and they could have been banned on some of them? Not sure though as it was a long time ago.

Hi pudge3334,

An account which had the same IP address as you was banned by SMAC for a bunnyhop detection on the 11-08-17, here is a screenshot of the ban.

WVZQneM.png

Here is a link to the account: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/[U:1:118020686]

Do you recognise this account and do you use a VPN?

Thankyou.

- nysm -

- MG | Combat surf | Jailbreak -

- Jailbreak Staff -

- 76561198204235404 -

VFXEW7G.png

I have never heard of that account before so honestly have no idea what's happened there I don't use a vpn so not quite sure. Cheers.

• panthA locked this topic