SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Valence/Bluemoon./BIGREDRACINGCAR69's Unban Appeal

Valence

Steam Account Name: Valence/Bluemoon./BIGREDRACINGCAR69
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:462838838

Server Group: JAILBREAK 
Server:  Jailbreak

Date / Time of Ban: 01-12-19 21:34

Admin that Punished You: Console

Reason for Ban: Duplicate Account.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I was banned for duplicate account because of these accounts: https://steamcommunity.com/id/WeebOverNight/ to my belief as lycid was a previous alias of mine. (if you search lycid in the search of bans this account will be associated with the ban) but I no longer use this account. I gave it to my friend saanta a long, long time ago. and https://steamcommunity.com/id/vacccceeeeeddddd/ to which I will admit to using auto strafer and bhop to have fun on AWP 24/7. But I would like to think I have changed, I no longer hack and have no intent to hack on KZG. I really enjoy playing JB and if anyone has played JB with me they can agree my skill is no where near 'hacker' more like average. I played jailbreak for fun and to relax after playing comp and I would be saddened if my stupid decisions will prevent me from playing anymore. 

Edit: I would also like to add that I was unaware of my ban evading up until my surprise ban. After that I found all the information above.

Edited by Valence
Needed to add information.

4 minutes ago, nysm said:

Ok thanks Delacey, like I said, I'm not sure if I gave him this account or if I used it myself (still figuring it out) but from what I know I dont borrow online friends steam accounts just to cheat on. So me giving him the account is more likely.

Will update when I have more info

Edited by Valence
Poor wording.

Ok so I messaged my friend who owns /id/WeebOverNight and I found that I was using that account for a game that he owned as were alot of other people so any one of them could've gotten it banned on kzg.

• 3 weeks later...
  • panthA locked this topic