Sign in to follow this  
♣♣♣Cookiemeister♣♣♣

[Media Team] ♣♣♣Cookiemeister♣♣♣'s Application

♣♣♣Cookiemeister♣♣♣

Your age: 17

Role/s applying for: Social Media

Do you have any experience in the selected role/s: Yes

Please share examples of your work or "Your Portfolio":: I have done advertising and social media initations for smaller companies and graphical design for side money. Although enjoyed doing it as a hobby, also have done a lot of advertising work for when i was in school!!!

Why do you think you will be a good Media Team Member?:: I have experience in this field of media. I have finally graduated and dont have many plans for the future currently so would easily be able to dedicated my self and do daily work within the social media aspects of KZG. I have both been involved in Facebook group managment for 1000+ member groups, Instagram influencer along side an Australian Bodyboarder and am a frequent twitter user therefore will be able to upload often. Thus being said, i believe i would be able to initate and manage a social media influence and daily upload routine for the KZG community and work as a KZG member to increase the popularity and community size.

How much time can you dedicated towards the team on a weekly basis?:: Can post on each platform that i would be managing 2-3 times a day for server status's and updates.

For other instances as general updates 1-2 times a day!!!

(Future Reference) Would you ever want to gain profit for you work within KZG?:: No

KJ

+rep good guy who would be a great addition to the media team :)

• Hearts 1

BuLLee

clearly skills we can use there +rep
but you need to network with more players (know more people so you become more familiar with the community) that can be worked on I am sure of it.

• Hearts 1

Wolfleader

+rep  <3 i reckon we actually need some KZG social media stuff :D

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

sn0w
7 minutes ago, Wolfleader said:

+rep  <3 i reckon we actually need some KZG social media stuff :D

+Rep  reasons as wolfleader said :D 

• Hearts 1

Bismuth

+rep