Sign in to follow this  
MADDOG7321

[JUMP] MADDOG7321's Moderator Application

MADDOG7321

Steam Account Name:  MADDOG7321
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:125587080

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: weeb, mature, polite, finished high school

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  with my maturity, leadership, and politeness i plan to be there at times in the bhop server to regulate the, at times: mic spam, racism, and general toxicity. As there is a distinct lack of moderation going on presumably because of the lack of staff.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I believe i deserve to be a part of KZG as i wish to uphold the rules and values KZG represents by moderating the bhop server away from the nonsense aforementioned in my "Qualities I Bring to Killzone Gaming" section, and of course every rule in between.

Play-Time on Server Group:  1 days 11:46:49 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  recently i have been playing at least an hour every day, usually more, i tend to join either mid afternoon and later at night

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Isotope, Mantra

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

MADDOG7321

dayum, roasted and toasted application lol
oh well it was worth a try at this point i guess, still going to let this run it's course though

Bismuth

Please Read Before Applying

Admin Application Requirements:

30 forums posts OR have had a forum account for at least 1 month.

That is either helping develop the server you are applying for or being a constructive member on the forums.

50 hours on the server you are applying for. (over a timespan of at least a month)

You must be over 15 to apply for Administrator. 

Have at least two administrators or moderators of the server you're applying for to vouch you [trial administrators and/or moderators can not vouch for you].

No server bans in the past month.

320148143_tenor(1).gif.cbc35eddbe7e39c41726d3d7dd9f4865.gif

76561198165700478.png

856120_1001.png.32fba070b2f90112925ff3f585dce2be.pngsig_856120_11_2_en.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

Shep <3
2 hours ago, Bismuth said:

Please Read Before Applying

Admin Application Requirements:

30 forums posts OR have had a forum account for at least 1 month.

That is either helping develop the server you are applying for or being a constructive member on the forums.

50 hours on the server you are applying for. (over a timespan of at least a month)

You must be over 15 to apply for Administrator. 

Have at least two administrators or moderators of the server you're applying for to vouch you [trial administrators and/or moderators can not vouch for you].

No server bans in the past month.

These rules are a kind of outline. They don’t have to be followed 100%, they are important but not essential. 

ruthles_kila!

+rep talked several times and has help a few players with commands and tips on bhopping, would make a good new addition to the jump team 

@skyprah thoughts?

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Community Director

Teamspeak: ts.killzonegaming.com
giphy.gif

Spinner

ACCEPTED, 

Please add my discord Spinner#7677 for us to continue.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png