SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Dardy Boy's Moderator Application

ColbyInTheHouse

Steam Account Name:  Dardy Boy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:462869857

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a 22, (23 soon), year old man currently studying forensics and biomedical science at uni. I am from England but have been living in Australia since I was 6. I used to play under the name ColbyInTheHouse about 2 years ago, however I took a break in order to get my life in check. I am a chill dude who wants to have fun on surf, but I highly dislike it when people join the server to ruin other peoples time there. I used to talk to Tito and B1N on the server quite often and started talking to Skyprah on teamspeak every now and then just before my absence.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I have plenty of experience in staffing servers, even staff managing especially on gmod so I know how to deal with situations. I know the rules and how to enforce them. I am mature and laid back but enforce the rules and harsh when needed. I do not tolerate rule breakers but I am nice and laid back to the people who just want to have fun and follow the rules.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I believe I deserve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staff Team because of my experience, maturity and because I am dedicated to the server and what I do. I have plenty of experience with dealing with people and rule breakers, and know how to enforce the rules in a mature and fair manner. I understand the rules and understand when a rule should be enforced. As mentioned I am dedicated, play often and I am not afraid to stop a "good run" to enforce rules. I am also willing to quit any games if I am messaged when a staff member is needed on any of the skill surf servers. I know most of the regular players and have experience with this server as I played it heaps 2 years ago and am back into it again and here for good. I understand the communities needs and am always happy to help whether it be with a rule breaker or simply an inquiry. This is the only surf server I play and I am a regular player, especially on easy surf as easy surf usually allows me to chill out and have a good conversation without having to sweat over my keyboard trying to complete the map. I would love to enforce the rules and give some of the current staff a break while I can deal with the server. I am on a lot when no staff are online which sometimes gives me a bad experience when rule breakers join, which seems to happen quite often. When that does happen I would like to be able to deal with the rule breakers instead of having to call a staff member on to the server and waste their time, and that doesn't work when no staff are available. I hate not being able to do anything about rule breakers because it sometimes results in a decrease of players as some of them seem to get sick of having to self mute people every time the map changes, whereas if I were staff at those times I could carry out a punishment fit for the situation, whether it be a warning, mute or a ban/kick and allow the rest of the players to enjoy their time on the server. I try my hardest in any task given to me and do what is necessary at the time. I truly believe I would be a good addition to the staff team. All around I just want to be there to help and I think I would do a good job at that alike many of the current staff and believe I can be on when other staff are not/unavailable.

Play-Time on Server Group:  22hours on this account 30+ on the others
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Usually around 12PM to 5AM. Around 12PM to 3PM when I work. 4PM to 12AM on some uni days. Sometimes 12PM and I pull an all nighter like the day before yesterday.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Maybe: Tito, B1N, .deX, and Motion?
Vouching Players:  Cheggie, Merky, girl, Cheese_Burger, Dixie Normas, and Don.

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

• 4 weeks later...
  • .deX locked this topic